StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Breeder's Cup 2013
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Mgoblue4
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Breeder's Cup 2013

Anyone else interested in this besides me? I know you are Bromoe, where you at?

Old Post 10-28-13 08:56 PM
Mgoblue4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mgoblue4 Click here to Send Mgoblue4 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RWB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I love The Breeders Cup. My new brother in law is a very good handicapper and I will post his picks when I get them this week. He specializes in Santa Anita which should be somewhat helpful.

RWB

MLB 1ST 5 Innings:
19-26-11 (-2.39)

Old Post 10-28-13 10:38 PM
RWB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RWB Click here to Send RWB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I play SA everyday it runs. I don't post picks because I didn't think there was much interest. I would definitely be interested in sharing info on Breeders Cup day. Usually great payouts because of the handle. Let's put some pick 3 and pick 4 tickets together and post for anyone interested. I use trackmaster and DRF software for anyone interested in more info or stats about a particular horse, trainer or jock.

Old Post 10-28-13 11:27 PM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RWB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sounds good!

Did you nail Harbough last night in the last race? He had decent odds till right at the last minute. Then he romped.

RWB

MLB 1ST 5 Innings:
19-26-11 (-2.39)

Old Post 10-28-13 11:55 PM
RWB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RWB Click here to Send RWB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BREEDERS CUP !!!!!!!!!

6 Rings

Old Post 10-29-13 12:20 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Mgoblue4
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Santa Anita is one of my favorite tracks so I try to bet it everyday as well. On a side note, did anyone hear the race call that Conan O'Brien did? If not here is a crappy quality YouTube video of it, absolutely hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvpak4s_A_k

Anyways, I love betting the Pick 4's. I am having a few friends over and we are pooling our money together to go after each Pick 4.
Doubt we could get enough money together on here because of lack of interest, but might be a good idea for us to do?

Old Post 10-29-13 03:32 PM
Mgoblue4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mgoblue4 Click here to Send Mgoblue4 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: