StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Pure Insanity...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pure Insanity...

This place has come down to a war vs men and women and men don't like women who talk too much and men who talk as seen as pure woosie bags who don't believe in guns and gays and kids control everything with black ops sure go ahead ahems and this and that.

Let's all imagine gays and women controlling this world now. They're going to do a really good jobby job.

I think there's some goodness in it a little bit but there's so much hindrance involved to condone to stupidity that there's absolescense.

If you want a society to rock and roll then that was shut off when daddies were rock and rolled out of the picture.

No matter what you see and judge the dads are judged and the sons are sick and tired of hearing too much clack clack clacking like a hen house once they get rid of the man.

I blame shootings on womenizing culture and an avoidance of guns.

I grew up with guns and so do every child like Indians vs Cowboys.

I don't shoot up anybody but I like guns as an absolution against stupid idiots.

Taking guns away from sanity is a way to allow insanity into society.

Switzerland says everyone should have automatic guns in their neutral households so nobody can f u c k them up.

Women have good points but killing intruders needs to be done because psychoanalysis isn't instant.

I don't believe in any gun control until the media reports an 80's movie scenario where a dad has taught his child or wife to mow some crazy **** down.

Fck gun control for the thousand percent.

Fck anything 1%.

I'm sick and tired of people not tripping on how amazing life is.

Everybody dies, and people who don't touch on that subject are untrustworthy and simply stupid backstabbers.

The kids who died don't need candles burnt. They want people to admit that children are killed every day. Be it, abortion or drones.

It doesn't matter what skin color anybody is.

White seems to be the fashion but white only has hidden stains.

This world on the forefront is f u c k i i n g sick as f u c k!!!

Adults can't even type **** !!!

What kind of kindergarten are we imagining?

So stupid and lazy.

Evolution stops is why killers protest.

It's sooooo embarrassing because we're all so fkn busy .

Life is so nice and we all have something to add to it but we have nothing because we are all so dirty.

Guns are such a miniscule amount but yet we have nuked and droned so many innocent souls that we deem fit and acceptable.

So sick.

I see it as Pure Heaven at least.

I hate these thoughts and feelings.

Terrible guilt.

Less than 1% for the whole wide world to focus upon.

I want these killers to be dna tredged and turned into 15 generational dna new slave trade space people penalty.

Clone the suicidal fcks and let it be known that their childs will be North Koreanally put into camps and cloned into spaceship "who gives a fantasy about yours weak ass check outs?"

Your kiddes and your weaks are going into deep outer space you "sins of the father fatwahs!"

People nowadays worship the news to bring them the feels and that's where I tend to draw the line because kids are ding and all the 99% of innocents have to pay.

It's built for crazy fcks to rule the world youtubb style attention whorsicle stylie are ya kidding me.

Most on here would tell me to run and tackle an insane. Gun control is hypnotism.

I need a gun that is so much power to blow he fckers head off it's shoulders.

Mental sickness is all arount and people need to seek help.

I'm tired of handicapped spots in parking lots and I'm also sick and tired of stupid people ruling over my life.

I want to be able to strangle the fck out of stupid people and pound them to the ground when they make nonsense,

When it gets down to it...

The only reason why kids are dying in the magnifying glass is that humanity is stupid as fck and we are imagining to protect kids.

Switzerland has a law that every family must have and automatic gun.

This protects from evil.

Anyone can cause fears of guns.

1% is not a way to live because nobody is 1%.

Blow the fck outta anybody who devil tempts who.

AanQ2mY2jjc&NR=1

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 12-19-12 05:58 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easyjane

i agree with you i also want to add the problem today is the fall of american society.

These goofballs are raised wrong or had severe mental issues or some kind of abuse when growing up.

I truly belive it's how and where they grew up.

it's happening way too much now and this was the worse ever. Because of ages of the kids.

What could they possibly have done to make Lanza shoot them? There is no reason to kill them nor anyone else in that school because his mother was partially associated with them.

We just have to figure out a way to protect every school from wacko's

**** you all losers

Old Post 12-19-12 02:39 PM
easyjane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easyjane Click here to Send easyjane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wildcat

i love that. and god forbid people wouldn't be able to get military assault weapons anymore and had to settle for mere handguns.....they should all use these military style weapons on themselves. lunatics.

Old Post 12-19-12 03:44 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

If this tragedy in Connecticut has taught us anything, it is that love and a coming together as a people can and will conquer evil. Hate has no place in society.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 12-20-12 07:17 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Every terrible thing that happens that makes no sense to me is what I believe to be something that is controlled and well thought out by people who don't like the fact that we have freedom here in the United States of America.

We were and are the best idea of all time because we let everyone have freedom of the mind and spirit.

That idea is an enemy to many very rich people in this world who are very powerful and they don't mind killing innocent children and women nor anyone else in their process of world domination.

Whenever something terrible happens in the US I say to myself, "Who can make money and achieve power through this?"

I give you the new evil American government that wants to take away everything that we all have and deem us as evil gun toting terrorists.

both these kids who have shot up have had dads who were supposed to testify on the bank scandal..

I don't believe in this as happenstance destiny.

If I was mad enough at the world to fly out the window like a frying pan of crazy would I try to go kill kids to make a point?

no. I wouldn't.

It's so obvious that when people who seemingly have had enough murder sweet innocents it is a tell tale sign that the devil is in charge of them and selling their story to the world.

We have been duped over and over again and if you look into it the controllers of this world are involved in child rape and death works.

Just look at what we did to Iraq 2nd phase outside of our knowledge. We bombed all their food and restricted food so that all children would die.

That is not Christian. That is of the devil and demonic and we all turn our cheek because we don't want to admit to it.

I grew up in the city where Johnny Gosch was kidnapped and so were other paperboys.

Through massive research I believe that they were taken by evil infiltrant gov't figures.

Nobody good would do this.

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 12-23-12 09:17 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This type of **** makes me feel, think like I'm a weirdo but who in the end run knows the truth other than God?

Nowadays it's all anti God anyway and God is evil for making that happen to anybody LOL!

The only reason people shoot things up is due to the gov't cinching down and they feed on it cause they're evil.

Just look at how sick it makes you to deal with the DOT and anything else.

Makes you want to stay at home and be a fkn russian that they told me about in elementary school how if it weren't for freedom in the us my neighbors could call the police and lie about me.

HAha **** the UN!

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 12-23-12 09:22 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the things are is tat real people don't kill children the only children killers are war mongers that drag America into war is all. It's so easily cut an dry. I've read so many documents where those who are in power either kill women and children or they rape them up the b holes.

It's easy.

I hate people who are in power who make this type of worry reign on my parade or I want to kill them and I feel scared to speak up about it because I'll be put into a prison because America is slowly losing freedom of speech really.

Kids don't get killed for no reason at all. I have studied hard this topid and it's either foreign killings or in the homeland it is in order to steal freedoms.

Nobody no matter how fu cked up they are will do that unless they are the devil and the devil always has to have a plan and is simple like a human so I just never buy it because no matter how f'd up somebody is they will never kill that many kids ever when they feel so bad. They would go for people in power instead of innocents. It's fkn chess mang. Kids don't come into the scopes unless it's gov't driven... At All.

Guaranteed Mangs!

This is the dirtiest overtaking I've ever studied]

I've never owned a gun but I'm about to. So much stupid surrounding it all.

Hillary Clunt can't even talk about Benghazi.

Comes down to high fructose corn fkn syrup and weaklings trying to hide wtf they did while all the honest freedom fighters still pay way high tax money to fund major sins.

It is time to overthrough our government if they dont adhere to the simplist of simple rules that our genius forefathers put into place.

I'm sick of coyotes trying to rob our henhouses and make us feel guilty about it you know?

Our gov't figures who take bribes are off in foreign lands right now trying to ramp up WWW$$$ on our money and I'm sick of it and their bloodlines were the witchburners of the past.

They are the witches. They are no good. I don't want them dead. I want them stripped and sprayed with cold water and then they have to serve soup to the homeless and the kitchens. No smartphones ever. Pulp Fiction them if we must. I'd like to see them on my new fandangled tv screen computer how stupid they were thinkin that they were smart.

I want more guns. Any time anyone gets killed I want more guns in my hand. Never taken away.

Bad is good, Good is bad now...

Remember that essay...

Feel the bad and put them in the soup kitchens for crawdad regeneration of their truth claws.

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 12-23-12 10:10 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiC...e4V4Kvr3RcEAK-w

Old Post 12-23-12 10:12 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hi Slip!!!

It is, not pure insanity. Keep that for artists. : )

I am Andy's house, some awesome art!!!

He is like Andy Wharhol.!!!

DSL messes with my mind...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 01-02-13 08:37 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZgLcK5LzI

RUSH

Old Post 01-02-13 08:38 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am so sorry for America, when I hear things like this. It is your sad time. : )

Life is a strange gift...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB2YyAgg9Z4

RUSH

Old Post 01-02-13 08:43 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I understand (I think) what you are saying Slip...your frustrations are well founded. Not easy to understand some of what you type, but I get the gist of it.

It's hard when you feel powerless to do anything to make a big enough impact to change things....I get it.

My theory about making changes is not unique....it starts with one. One person loving another person, being kind to another person, so that person feels that love and kindness and passes it along to the next, and to the next, and the next.

A simplistic view of things perhaps. Unrealistic...no.

However, there are those individuals that truly are born with a screw loose. And maybe they are incapable of accepting and feeling love. I don't know for sure, but I suspect that could be true.

There are human beings without conscience. No doubt about it.

The USA has blood on its hands. No doubt about that either. As do many other nations.

So what is the answer?

You can hate many things, abhor many things, despise many things...however many ways you wish to describe your discontent.

Does doing that make you feel better, or make you a better person inside?

Does that enrich your life or those around you?

If you have thoughtful and viable solutions to solve the ills of this nation and the world in which we live.....then I beseech you to share it with as many as you can, to the highest level.

But start with one. Love yourself first and go from there.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 01-02-13 10:01 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Very well soken Tdbabe, as always.

Check the hall, I found happiness...

RUSH

Old Post 01-03-13 02:50 AM
demaxiya

it is that love and a coming together as a people can and will conquer evil. Hate has no place in society.

Old Post 01-03-13 04:36 AM
demaxiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for demaxiya Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: