StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Deuce has risen from the dead....again
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Deuce has risen from the dead....again

Can't wait to hear what role he is playing now

1) Deuce: guy in a wheelchair

2) Dogcatcher: guy who lived up above Deuce and stole his internet connection

3) Jimmy: guy who is not in a wheelchair but drives for a delivery service

4) Garf: not sure what this guy did besides cry...cover blown to early before occupation was listed

5) EXexpoPO: ...to be continued. Not sure what role yet. Anybody have any guesses????

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 10-13-11 04:34 AM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fyi...

I think Deuce died right after I sent him money for a new computer.

Wait....

Nevermind

Old Post 10-13-11 04:52 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OINKER
Banned User

posts like this is why PMing was invented

aka smoothedude...aka uga....aka piggedy....aka duke...aka larry...aka john...aka timothy....aka anaconda...aka the munchkin man...aka tiny tiny tim.....aka kindergarten cop...aka saliva....aka pubes....aka timothy...aka duke....aka pivotal....aka timothy...aka aka...

Old Post 10-13-11 05:10 PM
OINKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OINKER Click here to Send OINKER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thought the PM's were used for the chicken sh!ts that like to talk about people behind their backs.

...and he doesn't allow PM's I tried to inform him of the post.

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 10-13-11 07:26 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OINKER
Banned User

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

SUMBODY IS SENSITIVE....how do u think deuce feels?

lol

I found this online and suddenly became completely fearless of anything that you have to say.....

http://www.dolphinboyfilm.com/

aka smoothedude...aka uga....aka piggedy....aka duke...aka larry...aka john...aka timothy....aka anaconda...aka the munchkin man...aka tiny tiny tim.....aka kindergarten cop...aka saliva....aka pubes....aka timothy...aka duke....aka pivotal....aka timothy...aka aka...

Old Post 10-13-11 07:34 PM
OINKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OINKER Click here to Send OINKER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

he shouldn't feel anything...he supposedly died (per his brother)

unless he is a ghost that is coming back to haunt us.

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 10-13-11 07:38 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You force me to play it. I try not invade!!! lol!!!

Gotta wait. Styx is playin...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-16-11 01:24 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: