StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL pickem league
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL pickem league

Anyone interested, I have a pickem league I run yearly. About 20-40 people usually depending on the year. Weekly and year end payouts based on the number of sign ups.

No high stakes just a $46 entry fee gets you in for the whole season with all entry fees collected paid out. I can take paypal or mailed payments. Respond here if interested and I can email the invite. (it is run on Yahoo)

Old Post 08-18-24 05:19 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Please send info. I might be interested, as I run one also

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 08-19-24 04:40 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Here is how to enter

Go to Yahoo sports Pro football pickem
Click on Join group
Enter Group ID#: 2992
Group Password: spygate

Old Post 08-20-24 12:05 AM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok. I am in $ sent and signed up.. Mine is 10 per week or 180 for year if you want in. LMK.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 08-27-24 03:41 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did you get my paypal

Old Post 08-27-24 11:58 PM
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Got it Tex, thank you! I will let you know on joining your pickem. Is it online? Can I join week to week or just full year?

Thanks

Old Post 08-28-24 02:44 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you can pay by week. Link

https://www.runyourpool.com/p/j/5005cc7bb99441e095e2a8bcbcd20bd7

Old Post 08-29-24 09:22 PM
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can you give an example of a weekly (typical) payout?

Old Post 09-01-24 06:16 AM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The weekly and year end payouts will depend on the number of entries.

$46 entry fee
$36 of the $46 goes towards weekly payouts, 18 weeks x 2 = $36 so if we have 25 entries the weekly payout is $50

The remaining $10 from each entry goes in the year end payout pool. So again, 25 entries would mean $250 for year end payouts to the top 3.

1st- $125 (50%)
2nd- $75 (30%)
3rd- $50 (20%)

Old Post 09-02-24 01:58 PM
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

guess its too late to get into this

There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

Old Post 09-07-24 03:12 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

joined and paid

Old Post 09-07-24 03:33 PM
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wouldn’t let me pick Miami. Suppose to have 5 minutes before kickoff

Old Post 09-13-24 02:14 AM
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nm. They gonna lose anyways

Old Post 09-13-24 03:41 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: