StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > What happenned to NBA, NCAA matchups
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Thomas

What happenned to NBA, NCAA matchups

When I click through that those links it takes me to a DRF site. Whats up with that I'm wondering

Old Post 03-02-19 01:48 AM
Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Edit post   Report post
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I noticed that too. Hope they fix it

Old Post 03-02-19 01:56 AM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thomas

haha shooms just posted in your thread same thing. As you I hope that's just some kind of glitch

Old Post 03-02-19 01:59 AM
Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Edit post   Report post
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Any word on this? Have a Big card this weekend, that site was an anchor for my capping

Old Post 03-02-19 02:54 PM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't like the new site either. Injuries are in a separate area, doesn't show upcoming games, and I don't like signing in to see additional info. DRF should stick to horses.
Bring back the old page.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 03-03-19 04:31 AM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Clearly done for marketing purposes with no input from daily users of site,who many here incidentally drive traffic to the site.

Old Post 03-03-19 03:20 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If anyone knows how to post a poll, possibly we could get the old match up pages back. DRF sucks.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 03-04-19 09:40 PM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

for those that didn't know DRF bought Statfox years ago and this rollout has been in the making. They are building all the same features as before, it is taking longer than expected. Everything should be back to normal and running soon
GL

Old Post 03-04-19 11:20 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the response Mike. Didn't know Statfox was sold.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 03-05-19 12:16 AM
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks

Thanks for the info msugod....no that wasnt a typo.

Old Post 03-05-19 02:01 AM
Thomas

Seems to me they should have got it right before they took the old one down, makes very little sense especially at this important period of the year.

Old Post 03-05-19 05:50 AM
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Agree, Thomas. Hopefully it will be fixed before the tourneys.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 03-05-19 06:33 PM
Thomas

Gentlemen and ladies my good friend and handicapper extraordinaire Michelangelo has found this for us. Why statfox is not offering us this on the site is really questionable. Here you will find the statfox matchups as we know and loved them. So strange

Follow this link, you'll be able to figure it out from there

http://classic.scoresandodds.com/statfeed/statfeed.php?page=cbb/daily

Old Post 03-09-19 04:37 PM
Thomas

Don't know how to make that link clickable so you'll just have to copy and paste the url in the address bar.

If someone could tell me how to make it clickable here I'd sure appreciate it

Old Post 03-09-19 06:01 PM
maxx756

i dont know how to do that but thanks for that link

Old Post 03-09-19 07:21 PM
maxx756 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for maxx756 Edit post   Report post
Thomas

Yeah I see no way to that either so it is what it is and copy and paste isn't that strenuous anyways right LOL.

A friend posted this as well today in case you don't like the color at scores and odds, lol

http://statfeed.statfox.com/statfeed/statfeed.php?page=nba/gamematchup

Old Post 03-09-19 10:20 PM
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DRF

MSUDOGS - what are their plans for statfox web site? What kind of changes?

Old Post 03-10-19 12:25 AM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The site has been on lifesupport for a long time now. Something needs to be done. Probably will merge with the buyer pretty soon. Or more likely just become that site

Old Post 03-11-19 03:26 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

This site doesn't work for Canadians Thomas.

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 03-12-19 12:53 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you make a clickable link it is blocked

Old Post 03-12-19 05:09 AM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: