StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday College Basketball

3* W.Kentucky -10.5 vs Indiana.St

After some early games with Auburn and Indiana,schedule difficulty really dropped off for Sycamores. They will face a much better Hilltopper team that is off narrow losses to Wisconsin and Ohio and 4 of 6 wins by double digits with single digit wins over Purdue and SMU. I like WKU big today! GL

Old Post 12-16-17 05:45 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Kansas -11 vs Nebraska

Kansas 30-3 SU last 33 vs Huskers and won last years meeting by 17.Huskers have a couple of wins over legit competition but in losses have been beaten by about 18PPG and will face Jayhawks bunch that is bound to be in foul mood off back to back losses and a loss here could have heavy consequences in March! They should be focused here.I like Kansas in a blowout.

Old Post 12-16-17 08:28 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Iam in kansas game "T"

Old Post 12-16-17 11:32 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets get it rojero.I need after laying Under egg on Troy game.Yikes, what a bad read.

Old Post 12-17-17 12:29 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: