StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tuesday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tuesday College Basketball

3* Samford +10 vs Valparaiso

Looking at the way Bulldogs have been beaten up by Power 5 opposition early on, you would think they have been neutered! But Scott Padgett has all 5 starters back from last years and Bulldogs are projected to finish near top of league standings.Had Samford played SEC opponents close in early games, this line would be considerably less generous. However, they get Valpo team that is 4-0 against schedule that has been filled with pastries! If you are Samford here,you are more then likely coming into this game looking to atone for blowout losses with elevated energy.I definetely think this is a step up for Valpo in competition and like points. GL

Old Post 11-21-17 07:55 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Feel the same gl TP.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-21-17 11:41 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks toby.I have family members who went to several different Southern Conference schools over the years, so I follow it a little closer the other conferences. Last year Samford with pretty much same team allowed 44% on FG's and 35% on 3's.This year so far its 55% & 42%on those!! They have simply been overmatched early, but outside of the Smits kid at Valparaiso I dont think Samford will be as overmatched inside as they have been. GL

Old Post 11-22-17 12:11 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Samford outrebounded 50-18 in this game!wow.

Old Post 11-22-17 04:37 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: