StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Texans -12 (+145)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
richchris

Texans -12 (+145)

The worst beating we have and will see on a Monday night!!!

The sports pro media darlings will talk about this scheduled game all week

100/145

Old Post 10-08-12 11:18 PM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

Money

The New York Post reports that Dustin Keller (hamstring), Stephen Hill (hamstring) and FB John Conner (knee) will all be inactive for Monday night's game against the Texans.
The Jets could have them all padded up and still would likely pose no challenge for the Texans. Keller will be replaced by catch-and-fall TE Jeff Cumberland. The Jets will start Jeremy Keley and Chaz Schilens at wide receiver.

Source: Brian Costello on Twitter *Oct 8 - 5:26 PM

Old Post 10-09-12 12:43 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

12 points on the road on monday night...??? U must be in the wrong place betting nfl...

Old Post 10-09-12 07:50 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Man Kostyan you really are an a**hole

Old Post 10-09-12 11:25 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

How am i an acehole? I made a clear obv post the next time he'll maybe remember and wont make the same mistake..whats wrong with you?

Old Post 10-10-12 01:41 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kos, maybe its because you are in fact, an a hole.

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 10-10-12 03:15 AM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Nah man...

Old Post 10-10-12 03:21 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

All criticisms and opposite opinions are accepted pre game.... I can pick 100 percent winners on tuesday morning. let see your picks and then call you an idiot for the ones you lost.... if you felt so strongly about it... i guess you made enough to retire for the yeat..

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 10-10-12 06:39 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

My picks all recorded here...

Old Post 10-10-12 08:42 PM
richchris

Thank you for sticking up for me! 3*Tebow

Truth is i certinetly felt that the game could blow up, and into a blow out at anytime. i felt that there were 5 plays that could have made this game ugly for the jets. The credit goes to the Jets defense(db Cromartie) made 2* of the five plays i am talking about....What ever the case mabe, after watching the S Fran/Seattle Defense on sunday; my thoughts were the Houston Texans Defense to devour Sanchez..win some lose some. With that being said looking forward to Thursday night.....

same senerio, well mabe not the same senerio but Pittsburg has started the season 2-2 entering this divisional game. Both teams need a victory.

thoughts anyone???????????????

Pittsburg @ Tennessee

current line +/- 7, for(+/- 115)
+/-6, for(+/- 110)

Why Not.............Steelers -6 (-110)

Old Post 10-10-12 08:53 PM
Kostyan
Restricted User

Make more handles...

Old Post 10-10-12 08:57 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kostya

Just in case you are missing the point... this is not covers... We do not call people out for making wrong picks....

We try to stay positive.... if you want all that braggadacio and blowhards, there are other forums out there.. We try to work together and come up with winners...

So I am sure you have picked some losers.... but in your case... you had it capped right, the team just didnt do their part, correct?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 10-10-12 09:53 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Tex

Wasnt trying to diss him actually but he even made a point of buy more points which is i found very dumb and pointed it out to him...also i think hes one of the handles which appear every day which is retarded, gl.

Old Post 10-10-12 10:00 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: