StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL Daily Swiss Cheese and Brick Wall alerts and more
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL Daily Swiss Cheese and Brick Wall alerts and more

If there are any alerts I will put them in this thread. Will keep all of them here, so just check it every day.

The Swiss Cheese hit yesterday and more plays today.

Swiss Cheese alert in the Kings game today, look for Rinne and Quick in goal. Never thought I would be putting Quick in a Swiss Cheese alert.

Two Brick Wall alerts today.

Nucks game. Look for Hart and Markstrom
Vegas game. Look for Rittich and Fleury

Also I look for the Canes to keep rolling, if you can find a juiced TT ov 3 take that over, also if you can nab a 5.5 over hit that. If not just play over 6.

Old Post 10-12-19 03:43 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kings over starting out well

Old Post 10-13-19 01:03 AM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-13-19

Alerts went 2-1 yesterday.

No alerts today, but here are some notes for the games.

Tonight we have every game with at least one B2B team playing. So no early lines yet, but you should see Vegas as a decent road fave over the Kings. Also the Pens and Flames should be be playing the backups for their 1st starts this year. Talbot for the Flames is already confirmed. Something to note is every home goaltender that is starting or projected to start all have below a .900 SA%. So with all of that, may not be a horrible idea to just watch the games

Old Post 10-13-19 07:33 AM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-13-19

It's Columbus day in the States, so there are 6 early games today.

There is one Big time Brickwall Alert and two Swiss Cheese alerts today

I will confirm closer with confirmations

Ducks (Gibson) at Bruins (Halak, confirmed) 1:00 (Huge Brick Wall alert)

Wild (Dubnyk) at Senators (Anderson) 1:00 (Swiss Cheese)

Panthers (Bobrovsky) at Devils (Schneider) 1:00 (Swiss Cheese)

The Boston game is already juiced at U5.5 -140

Jersey is 6.5, try to get it juiced at over 6. You should be able to do that at most books

Ottawa is O6 -110, so if you can get 5.5 that's great, but you are probably going to pay about -130 or -140 for it . So 6 would be fine if you are opposed to laying juice. I hope you are, but I will lay -140 sometimes.

Old Post 10-14-19 05:59 AM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Panthers and Devils goaltenders confirmed.

Anderson for the Sens is confirmed

Old Post 10-14-19 05:10 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You can get the Devils and Sens game at 6 with not a ton of juice. I advise doing that instead of playing any 6.5's

Old Post 10-14-19 06:47 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday

Ottawa+122
NJ-105

Old Post 10-14-19 06:55 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Florida game already cashes and the B's under looks pretty good.

Sens game, not sure what the hell happened there. But there will be no over on that one

Old Post 10-14-19 08:51 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ducks falling apart in the 3rd, crap !!

Old Post 10-14-19 09:14 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-15-19

Have two possible Swiss Cheese alerts in the Leafs and Kings games. Have to wait on starters. Check out the daily puck talk thread

What do you want to talk about ?

Old Post 10-15-19 04:24 AM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wild and Leafs was a go.

So is the Canes and Kings

Old Post 10-16-19 01:06 AM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-16-19

Still waiting on the Sabres/Ducks goaltenders, if it's who I think it will be then this will be a brick wall play.

That Stars/Jackets game is still throwing me. I so see an over there, so quite surprised at the 5.5 under being juiced like that. Took a look at a couple of over 5's and no way pay that kind of juice.

So over at plus money is.

Sharks look like a good play tonight. Also over in the Caps game, but I would prefer to play 6 is you can. If too juiced, which it probably is, take over 6.5 and a slight prayer to the hockey gods. Samsonov could make it an under. I just need to see more of him in net

Old Post 10-16-19 07:47 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-17-19

The Caps over and Sharks come through. Well I was wrong about the Jackets over. After the 1st I am just smiling, then that 2nd period wiped that sucker right off.

Could be a couple of alerts today, will have to check a few things. Looks like a Brick Wall play in the B's game. But you have to be so careful on the under plays so far this year. The goaltenders are being pulled with 2 and 3 minutes left. I am working on a list of teams that will go for the open net and not. As a general rule your older rosters and older coaches will coach to just feather the puck out of the zone.

Old Post 10-17-19 03:06 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TB/B's is a Brick Wall play, like it at 6.5 which you can get for -120. But if 6 is all you can get, so be it

Old Post 10-18-19 12:20 AM
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good info, thanks man

Old Post 10-18-19 01:09 AM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

AkiraWulf

You are very welcome !!!!

Old Post 10-18-19 02:19 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-18-19

That B's game had me a bit irritated, being that is was tied 2-2 with 7 minutes left

Anyway...........

Things could get ugly for the Wings again tonight, the Canes have a tough test I think they will fail and can the Stars turn things round. (Don't count on it)

Old Post 10-18-19 02:20 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-19-19

Brick Wall alert in Pitt if we have Fleury vs. Jarry

TB and the Preds with major early movement, medium on Vegas, Nucks, Kings and Buffalo

Does Dallas ever win ?

Old Post 10-19-19 03:44 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-20-19

If Kinkaid starts for the Habs we have a Swiss Cheese in the Wild game. But try to get it at 5.5 ov, you will probably pay around -125, but worth it.

Also I think the Habs and Flames are ripe to be faded today. Now of course the Wild does concern me a bit, but I look for them to get that 2nd win. But only if Kinkaid starts !!!!

Old Post 10-20-19 04:04 PM
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What forums are you posting on that're more lively these days?

Old Post 10-20-19 05:36 PM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (23): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: