StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tuesday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tuesday College Basketball

Will add tomorrow.

5* N.Kentucky +7.5 vs Louisville

Wanted to post this earlier before line move but got tied up.But major situational spot here as I am sure Louisville had rather not be in this tournament and little interest in playing smaller school from Kentucky.Norse narrowly missed Big Dance with upset loss to Cleveland.St,but this is a good team. Norse 22-9 with narrow losses to Memphis,Vermont,Texas A&m by combined 10 points.Louisville 4-7 since start of February and are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 non-conference games.I simply cant see a motivated Louisville team here and expect Upset.GL

Old Post 03-13-18 03:28 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eagleseye13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yup

exact same page and lville doesn’t want to be in this tourney

eagleseye13

"It doesn't matter who wins the game, it matters who covers"

2014 MLB Season Contest 2nd place +1985 (59-35-3)

Old Post 03-13-18 05:41 AM
eagleseye13  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eagleseye13 Click here to Send eagleseye13  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This looks good to me. I have to agree. Louisville does not want to be there.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 03-13-18 03:48 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
goose158

Interesting

Louisville players actually voted no to play in the NIT but the school accepted the bid anyway.

Old Post 03-13-18 05:39 PM
goose158 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goose158 Click here to Send goose158 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Its certainly a motivational issue worth looking at this time of year. St.Mary's and Oklahoma.St both in similar spots tonight, but Louisville more compelling because of all the dirty laundry with program coupled with N.Kentucky being a live dog in my estimation.I simply cant pull trigger on SE Louisiana or Florida Gulf Coast as I feel both could get trampled by 20+ tonight by mentioned opponents. GL

Old Post 03-13-18 06:39 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
goose158

Tailing

Locked in at +8

Old Post 03-13-18 07:18 PM
goose158 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goose158 Click here to Send goose158 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4* Vermont +6 vs Middle Tenn

Like spot here with Catamounts getting points.Catamounts 27-7 on year with 6 of those 7 losses by 4 or fewer points and those close losses were to the likes of Kentucky,Bucknell and Marquette.So Catamounts could easily come into this game with 33-1 record and wins over some solid NCAA tourney teams.They played in a weak American East conference, but out of conference performances and a ton of double digit wins in conference convince me they can hang and Win Su. GL

Old Post 03-13-18 09:33 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My last one for tonight. GL to everyone

4* Hampton vs Notre Dame Under 151.5

Simply cant see Hampton scoring a lot here.This line looks like it is loosely based on both teams combined scoring averages and I think Hampton will score well below that tonight. ND with large lead will likely slow pace.Under is 18-8 in Pirates last 26 non-conference games.Irish held vast majority on non conference opponents between 50-68 and should have solid chance at keeping Hampton in mid 50s to low 60s while maybe ending up 70-80 range themselves. I like this Under.

Old Post 03-14-18 12:02 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Vermont got some bad cheese after 1st 10 minutes or losing NCAA bid on last shot to Maryland-Baltimore deflated them.This was a solid team that got outscored 75-43 in last 3 quarters.Middle Tenn looked bad(lethargic) in their last few games and Kermit Davis leaving to Old Miss rumors abounded coming into this one. They will get Louisville next, so we will see if they will be playing for Kermit as he is leaving for Ole Miss after I think it is 16 year at Middle Tenn.

Old Post 03-14-18 05:25 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: