StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday Talk 6/25
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DET/SD

Tigers have lost 8 games in a row and have been listed as a dog in 7 of those, yet they are favored today (opened -110 and now -120 and rising.) Wagers are heavy on Tigers but I think its smart money. Tigers starter today (Zimmermann) is horrible on the road, 0-7 team record. Maybe he is due a road win, and the Tigers are just due a win lol. I'll take the Tigers small today.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 06-25-17 07:28 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gush, doing the same...

Old Post 06-25-17 07:30 PM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Finesse

Helps that the ump is 6-4 with the tigers and
SD are 13-40 in their last 53 Sun. games.
SD are 3-9 in their last 12 games as an underdog.

might join you small, GL

Old Post 06-25-17 07:34 PM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Might be the final nudge I need on CWS

[2B] 06/25/2017 - Jed Lowrie is downgraded to not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday vs. Chicago White Sox ( Knee )

Old Post 06-25-17 07:53 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nascar Sonoma 3 pm

Sonoma is Up for Grabs

8 of the last 10 years, the Cup Series race at Sonoma has been won by a driver who had never won a Cup Series road-course race. The exceptions were last year, when the now-retired Tony Stewart picked up his 8th road-course win, and the year before, when Kyle Busch won his 4th.

Matchup I like:
Suarez -125 over Kenseth
Matt Kenseth: no top 5s, 1 top 10 in 17 career Sonoma races (only track where he's raced and never had a top 5) and he starting at the back of the field due to engine change.

To win:
Kyle Busch +450
Only active driver with multiple Cup Series wins at Sonoma (2008, 2015) and is yet to win a race this year and secure a spot in the chase. Great opportunity here and I think he takes advantage of it

Old Post 06-25-17 08:20 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sleeper

Chase Elliot +1750
The young gun driving the King of Sonomas former car, he's been good this year

Old Post 06-25-17 08:23 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: