StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Confederation Cup
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

as for the totals, it's my kind of day !
GL

Old Post 07-02-17 01:26 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CC Final / Third Place Game

The game no one wants to play in, the third place game could be end to end. Teams have nothing to lose.

Portugal/Mexico O3 +106

Confederations cup final. I bet on Chile before the tourney begun as on of my winners. +275. This is covered if they win. For my play today I will put one unit on Germany at +151, and half a unit on the draw +236. This way I am covered no matter what happens.

Germany +151
Draw +235 risking a half

Old Post 07-02-17 02:05 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

gotta love the DRAW

even better that playing dogs on the ML

Old Post 07-02-17 05:14 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

was listening to a chat about the Final, Chile going all in to show Brazil , Colombia, & Argentina they deserve respect. On the flip side they have not scored a goal in a Finals match since Copa America in 1979

Old Post 07-02-17 05:20 PM
msudogs

ATM Open

we have another Cup starting next week

Another draw cashes in the Confederation Cup as Mexico and Portugal go to extra time. Draws have earned bettors +8.85 units this tourney.

Old Post 07-02-17 05:26 PM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Port/Mex O3...L...Lots of end to end action but finishing was lacking.

Draw looks like a distinct possibility as teams tend to play not to lose in these games

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 07-02-17 05:37 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

the DRAW is down to +220

Old Post 07-02-17 06:20 PM
msudogs

Confederations Cup bet splits

63% on Germany
25% on Chile
12% on Draw

There's been some slight movement on Germany since opening, now +138.

Old Post 07-02-17 07:10 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: