StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Espys
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Espys

I don't know if anyone was watching but Peyton killed it man! Very fun and funny, loved the digs at KD, Westbrook and the Falcons! To anyone that has had, currently has, or knows someone who has been affected by cancer I say, God bless you and stay strong! BOL brothers

Old Post 07-13-17 02:18 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just my 2 cents .... don't watch them since they gave that A$$ the COURAGE AWARD 2 YRS AGO.
what a farce !!!!!!!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 07-14-17 04:44 AM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gambling Fool
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You referring to Caitlyn Marie "Bruce" Jenner...

American television "con artist" and retired Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete?

GF

Old Post 07-14-17 08:45 PM
Gambling Fool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gambling Fool Click here to Send Gambling Fool a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes and shoot me if I ever mention it again !

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 07-15-17 04:04 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: