StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wednesday College Basketball 4*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wednesday College Basketball 4*

4* SIU-Edwardsville vs IUPUI Under 148.5

148.5 takes some really good shooting from both teams to be eclipsed and I really dont see that happening tonight. SIU has played a very tough schedule and sport a 1-6 record for their efforts, but IUPUI does not have the offensive machinery of some of these teams(Purdue,Creighton,Valparaiso) that have blown past SIU and also dont have ability to dominate on boards either IMO.These 2 are collectively shooting about 31% from 3 land and last years game had 119 points scored. I will be surprised if this gets past 135-140 range. GL

Old Post 12-06-17 10:10 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck tonight TP.

6 Rings

Old Post 12-06-17 11:21 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck trader

Old Post 12-06-17 11:26 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add one more here, such a big card tonight, it is hard to keep volume down. GL

3* Siena +23.5 vs Louisville

Generous amount of points tonight I am sure is largely compliments of Saints 2-5 record.But schedule strength must be noted for Siena as they have faced some stiff competition and in scandal situation Louisville is in right now, it would be hard for me to lay this against a SWAC team.Louisville is 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games overall and Siena has shown road prowess with an 8-0 ATS record last 8 road games. I will grab points here. GL

Old Post 12-07-17 12:00 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: