StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Fri 11/27
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Fri 11/27

Richmond/Cal...
Both are good shooting teams....except last nite. Both had off-shooting nites. Neither have excelled on the defensive end yet. Don't see that happening in this one either. This is their second game on these rims. Cal has a 6'11 freshman who has been dominating the inside so far. The Spiders will have their hands full with him. I'm looking for the 3s to fall tonite. I'm going out of my comfort zone and playing the over here.

Cal/Richmond OVER 146

Dayton/Monmouth
Monmouth is off a huge upset of the Irish last nite. Flyers are playing a lot better than I expected. They still turned it over 16 times last nite, but held on to beat Iowa. I think 8 is good, but I'm going to play the 1h. If I lose the 1h, I'm jumping on them in the 2h. Dayton is 3-1 1h ATS. Monmouth is still celebrating, right?

Dayton 1h -4

**I really want to see a Dayton/Xavier matchup on Sunday!!

GL Den

CFB
35-24

NFL
18-24

A10
10-5

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-27-15 11:31 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tagging with you on the flyers ...... pass the rolls please !!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-27-15 11:37 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

don't let the Hawks fool you the party was after they won at UCLA
GL

Old Post 11-28-15 12:14 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update....

Cal/Richmond OVER 146 ..... win

Terry Allen had a monster game for the Spiders. Defense was an afterthought here! 94-90?!?

Dayton 1h -4 ..... win

Fortunate to get this one. Monmouth is pretty good. duh Looks like they have a Chaz Williams clone in Robinson!

GL Den

CFB
35-24

NFL
18-24

A10
12-5

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-28-15 04:47 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for these, brother. Much appreciated.

Old Post 11-28-15 04:53 AM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

IM

Was sweating that 1H crazy, thanks!

Old Post 11-28-15 06:14 AM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: