StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Happy Thanksgiving Den
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving Den

Just want to take a moment to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.
We take a lot for granted, and we all live hectic lives with family and job demands.
Let's stop and look around and give thanks for the bounty in our lives.
Believe it or not, I happen to think of a lot of you as part of my extended family.
I've made a lot of friends here over the years, and just wanted you to know that on behalf of my family I wish you the best to you and yours on this special day.
Now if only Dr Tony would stop sending me pictures of gangrene cases, life would be complete.
Have a great day gang.
Ralph

And always remember Beat LA!!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-26-15 07:17 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Ralph happy thanksgiving to you as well sir!

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 11-26-15 08:40 AM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stay thirsty, my Friend!!!

Some are better than others, but every day we open our eyes should be Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day!

Doc just has a thing for green things,.....Shamrocks, Benjamins, Green Feet, etc... LMAO

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-26-15 12:42 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thank you Ralph. You are correct, we are truly blessed and today is a great day to ponder those blessings and spend time with our loved ones. I also appreciate all of our Den Family.

I am glad DrT does not post them on here, lol, but I do miss Sawyers pics!! By the way, it is hockey season, where has he been??

I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Old Post 11-26-15 01:52 PM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks C !! ditto the above statements and be carefull of Cowboy Koolaid !

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-26-15 02:33 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
reynolds12b
FoxDen Hall of Famer

...have fun today Ralph!

Old Post 11-26-15 02:44 PM
reynolds12b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reynolds12b Click here to Send reynolds12b a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

happy thanksgiving to you and your family

Old Post 11-26-15 02:49 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Peace & Joy all around.

They call Alabama the "Crimson Tide." Call me Deacon Blues.

Old Post 11-26-15 03:19 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Back at ya Ralph

And for all you Muslims out there

And

Bigdaddy

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/sho...threadid=190626

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-26-15 03:28 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Very well said Ralph, this place is a "family" to many of us. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours......

Old Post 11-26-15 04:00 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving boys and girls

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-26-15 05:07 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puckslug
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving my friend. I hope you have a wonderful day and holiday season.

the first rule of making money is to not lose it.

Old Post 11-26-15 05:17 PM
puckslug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puckslug Click here to Send puckslug a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well said Ralph & the same to you & yours.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-26-15 05:34 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Velvet Fog

Yeah, where is Sawyer?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

http://sportsgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Chicago-Blackhawks-Ice-Girl-GIF.gif

Old Post 11-26-15 05:38 PM
Velvet Fog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Velvet Fog Click here to Send Velvet Fog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Back at ya Cubano.

Beat the Giants! : )

Old Post 11-26-15 05:51 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Right back at you..Hope You Family has a Turkey Filled Day

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 11-26-15 05:54 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
xanboo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like wise to the entire STATFOX FAMILY

Old Post 11-26-15 08:15 PM
xanboo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xanboo Click here to Send xanboo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Please keep HGC (Herbie) in your thoughts & prayers this weekend

Old Post 11-26-15 08:41 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Give Thanks,,,

God Bless us all !!

"Slow and Steady Wins the Race"

Old Post 11-26-15 10:06 PM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lineshark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

happy thanksgiving to the Den,

btw i think sawyer had to retire after the twins, hopefully temporarily though. ..

Old Post 11-26-15 10:54 PM
lineshark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lineshark Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: