StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Houston at Tulsa line spike up 3pts
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Houston at Tulsa line spike up 3pts

Anybody got info

from6.5 to 9.5

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-03-15 05:15 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

public is all over Houston, not much change in the numbers

Old Post 10-03-15 05:21 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Problem for Houston backers is Tulsa extra week to prepare and an offense that can flat our score.Back door swinging at end at least but I think this is a 1 possession contest

Old Post 10-03-15 05:24 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Houston 10-0-1 L11 on road, Tulsa 0-9 L9 on saturdays

Old Post 10-03-15 05:33 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Was my #2 pick of day

Got it @ -9

Still gonna ride them

Knocked 1/3 off wager

Thanks

Trader
MSU

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-03-15 05:38 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was looking at Tulsa and may revisit.

Don't know what's happening offshore but Tulsa's money line is getting action at the Vegas books, so that's a flag if your laying. GL

They call Alabama the "Crimson Tide." Call me Deacon Blues.

Old Post 10-03-15 06:04 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: