StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday 4* Bowl Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday 4* Bowl Play

4* Cincinnati Over 50.5

A lot of focus here on a good VaTech defense,but this team also moved ball very well against a tough Virginia defense in their last game and Hokies should control line here on offense and create solid scoring chances,they scored 30+ on 5 occasions this year and I like them to do it again here.Hokies are solid on defense , but Bearcats produced points against some solid defenses and again here I think they could approach 30 vs Hokies.I like Over. GL to all

Old Post 12-27-14 02:58 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

you should be able to get 50 shortly, let's have a good day
GL

Old Post 12-27-14 03:07 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck .... i'll be playing U 24 1/2 1st H

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 12-27-14 03:30 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

what is your take on the big hoops game today ? The fact that Pinnacle is moving the vig but not the spread in the Kentucky game suggests to me they think early action might be a set-up.

Old Post 12-27-14 03:34 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can't get a good read on this VaTech/Cinci game.

Seems like the public is all over Va Tech at +3 or +3.5. My local has it at 2 now.

O/U at 50. There were times this season the Hokie defense didn't show up and their offense has been mediocre at times too.

Cinci can score but defense worries me and Tuberville is a wild card.

May pass

Old Post 12-27-14 06:46 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike

I like points in an in state rivalry like this where Louisville does have tools to win.Doubtlessly Kentucky more talented and stronger inside,but if Ville can elevate game from 3 land I think they win

Old Post 12-27-14 07:11 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

those turnovers in the first half killed us

Old Post 12-27-14 10:24 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wildcat,

yep, was an entertaining game, both teams got yardage I thought they would get but Bearcats with close to 500 yards were really inefficient scoring wise and that coach of theirs always makes me scratch head

Old Post 12-28-14 03:58 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: