StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CFB 12/20 Bowls:
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CFB 12/20 Bowls:

Apologies for the late post. Made the wager and then wife got me busy setting up for our holiday party.

Nevada -2' *
Neb/ULL Under 64' *

GLTA

Old Post 12-20-14 07:18 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add:
UTAH St -10 *

Old Post 12-20-14 07:57 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

tell the Mrs to check with you on available times lol nice hit on the under, enjoy the party & let's hit some winners tonight
GL

Old Post 12-20-14 08:44 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MSU
I was lobbying to host this event during the week last week to avoid conflicts like today. LOL

That Under bailed me out on the Nevada side. That was a display of a team that only has a QB as their only offense. No running game and noone to catch the ball.

Plenty of bowl action left to make it up though.

GL the rest of the weekend

Old Post 12-20-14 09:13 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

UTAH -3 *
Utah/CSU Over 57' *

Factoring CSU without their Coach for this game. CSU failed to cover last game when it was fresh McEwain was leaving for UF and Add Utah's DL getting after Grayson.

Old Post 12-20-14 09:26 PM
msudogs

let's play W Michigan/Air Force over later
GL

Old Post 12-20-14 09:29 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's cash Cvance!

$$$

Old Post 12-20-14 10:09 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Eagles -7 *

Old Post 12-20-14 10:27 PM
msudogs

do you know that the MAC went 0-5 su & ats in bowls last year, we have two teams up tonight
GL

Old Post 12-20-14 10:51 PM
msudogs

good call on the Aggies we had that on covered
GL

Old Post 12-20-14 11:34 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I saw the MAC's bowl record last year. I still like WMU even laying points. Bowling Green I am not sold on though.

Old Post 12-20-14 11:42 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

W. Mich -2' **

Old Post 12-20-14 11:43 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Final: 3-4 (-2.5u)

Nevada -2' * ...............L
Neb/ULL Under 64' *.....W
UTAH St -10 * .............W
UTAH -3 * ...................W
Utah/CSU Over 57' *.....L
WMU -2' ** .................L

NFL:
Eagles -7 * ..................L

YTD (NCAA/NFL): 35-38-2 (-4.55u)

Old Post 12-21-14 03:39 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: