StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday's Big Board
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday's Big Board

Going early with:

VCU/Cincy un.60.5
SMU/Mich un.59.5(2)

Looking to really hit Michigan 2ndH as well

Old Post 12-20-14 06:01 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

let's get'em
GL

Old Post 12-20-14 06:18 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BANG BANG!

Old Post 12-20-14 06:51 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

OhioSt/UNC:

Not sure why tOhioSt is not favored in this one as all the stats I'm seeing say they should have a much easier time scoring and getting what they want in a game that is sure to be offensively driven. UNC struggles mightily behind the arc and with tOhioSt playing a zone UNC should really be forced to work to get a shot and I don't think patience is their strong suit. With that said:

tOhioSt/UNC under. 69 1stH & tOhioSt pk(3)

Parlay tOhioSt & UtahSt(ncaaf) ml

Old Post 12-20-14 06:57 PM
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WOW

Stupid me forgot to look at past schedule and realized tOhioSt hasn't played anyone with the exception of L'Ville whom they lost to! Looking to buy out of the Buckeyes in game. Poor attention to detail on my part that time

Old Post 12-20-14 07:15 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great calls w those unders

Ohio states defense is what scares me

Old Post 12-20-14 07:19 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: