StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CFB 5 unit play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

CFB 5 unit play

Rare 5 unit play . Only had 4 of them this season ..they are 3-1.

K St / W. Virginia UNDER 58

Good luck !

Old Post 11-21-14 12:47 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's been an under college football week, plus people keep betting this over. Up to 59.5

I love it. Good luck

Old Post 11-21-14 12:57 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i joined under the wire, heck i'm the only person out on this West Virginia island tonight, bout time for you to join in with hoops
GL

Old Post 11-21-14 01:07 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I could easily see this a hillbilly mountaineer bully beating

31-13

Good luck

Old Post 11-21-14 01:11 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We can't get out of their own way, playing right into k states hands

Least they left lots of pts on the field already. Under looking good so far......

Old Post 11-21-14 02:26 AM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice job, congrats

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-21-14 04:51 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks!

I really thought about doubling down on this one at the last minute. But usually when I get greedy I get stung.

Old Post 11-21-14 12:34 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Chris

"I really thought about doubling down on this one at the last minute. But usually when I get greedy I get stung."

Know the feeling

Last minute decisions usually suck unless its a decision to go back to the original decision

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-21-14 10:45 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: