StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Series #6 MLB
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Series #6 MLB

This is a 3 game series chase for all the below Teams. Of course we want these teams to all win today so we can close each series out as quickly as possible. The ones that dont win today will go as b. bets tomorrow. If any lose Saturday they will go as c. bets on Sunday. Which I dont anticipate Spent a ton of hours in research mode this week. Ready to get this thread back like it was in the glory days lol .(We won 20 plus grand that year.) This time we want 30 grand!We are a little slow out of the gate here in this 2014 MLB season but we are just adjusting to the different trends that are forming before we lay the real wood.lol. Several (successful) methods are being used here to determine this weeks plays. Here they are:
Good luck to us!

FRIDAY
a. Detroit (Bet to win 1.5 u)
a. Pittsburgh (Bet to win 1.5 u)
a. Texas (Bet to win 1 unit)
a. LA Dodgers (Bet to win 1.5 u)
a. Oakland (Bet to win 1unit)
a. SF @ SD Over (Bet to win 1 unit)
Score in 1st Inn Plays
a. NYY YES (Bet to win 1 unit)
a. St Louis YES (Bet to win 1 unit)
a. Detroit YES (Bet to win 1 unit)
a. Baltimore NO (Bet to win 1 unit)
a. Kansas City NO (Bet to win 1 unit)

Banking information through series #5 will be up later.

Old Post 04-18-14 04:43 PM
Chris511 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
seahawksanders

Awesome to see this again, Chris. I'm on Oakland, Texas, and Dodgers with you. I'm 14-1 so far with my chases (Red Sox stung me vs. Milwaukee - thankfully I sat out game 1, still hurt, but I'm up over $200 the first 3 weeks - I always play conservative in April).

Any teams that are -150+ I do -1 for game 1 to minimize risk. If they win by 1 in game 1, it's a push and I abort the series. This has happened 3 times to me so far this season, but it helps reduce the risk of digging too deep of a hole.

Great to see you back, though. Can't wait to tail and use your plays as a filter. I only like to do 2-3 plays per series. Let's do this.

Scott

Old Post 04-18-14 09:01 PM
seahawksanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seahawksanders Click here to Send seahawksanders a Private Message Edit post   Report post
windycity
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks!

Old Post 04-18-14 09:22 PM
windycity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for windycity Click here to Send windycity a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Seahawk

I love your logic and completely agree on using minus one to minimize risk! As a matter of fact I will be doing that here tonight. I will repost these plays with the lines here in the next few hours. Just wanted to put the plays up early so folks would have time to mull over them.
Also, I will admit this is a huge number of plays .Over the next few weeks I will drop back to 4 or 5 plays per series. Also at that point our bet to win units will go up to 2 and then if things are going great up to 3 units.
Please fill free to offer up your thoughts anytime! I can use the help!

Windy, you got it man! Lets have a great weekend!

Old Post 04-18-14 09:36 PM
Chris511 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Final Odds I got for series #6 plays

Detroit-112
Pittsburgh -121
Texas-1 -122 (If Tex wins by 1 run abort series)
LAD -1 -139 (If LAD wins by 1 run abort series)
Oakland-1.5 -105 (If Oak wins by 1 run abort series)
SF/SD Over 6.5

Score 1st Inning
NYY YES -105
STL YES +110
DET YES -110
BAL NO -125
KC NO -125

Lets sweep em up!! Good luck!

Old Post 04-18-14 10:05 PM
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Saturday Card

b. Detroit (bet to win 2.24)
b. Pittsburgh (bet to win 2.8)
b. LAD (bet to win 3.08)
b. SF/SF Over (bet to win 2.10)

b. NYY ( bet to win 2.05)
b. STL (bet to win 1.95)
b. DET (bet to win 2.10)
b. BAL (bet to win 2.25)

Good luck!

Old Post 04-19-14 05:07 PM
seahawksanders

Close them out, Chris. On Dodgers with you.

Scott

Old Post 04-19-14 05:55 PM
seahawksanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seahawksanders Click here to Send seahawksanders a Private Message Edit post   Report post
windycity
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We need a big day today!

Old Post 04-20-14 05:50 PM
windycity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for windycity Click here to Send windycity a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

I would like to recommend...

That no one play these plays until we get back on track again. Utilizing several new methods has been a big mistake. As Seahawk posted... Only play a few plays each series and roll with that He has been very successful at it and its really the only way to do it.
I will post Mondays plays, Then the next series on Thursday and see how that goes. I want to say a few years ago when we did this we went like 15-20 series without a loss and we kept it simple and with minimal plays.

Old Post 04-20-14 11:11 PM
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Guys, any thoughts?

Went back to the basics that won us money before.
MONDAYS PLAYS
a. Atlanta
a. Milwaukee
a. Oakland

Atlanta is home vs Miami who is winless on the road in 2014.

Milwaukee is Home vs San Diego who is 2-4 on the road in 2014.

Oakland is HOME and facing a hot Texas team. Well Texas has been hot at home. Texas is 2-4 on the road

There are a few more that I will put out there as well.

Old Post 04-20-14 11:42 PM
windycity
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree. Get back to the basics!

Old Post 04-21-14 12:17 AM
seahawksanders

Love the plays. Let's do this!

Scott

Old Post 04-21-14 06:53 AM
windycity
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I sent you an email

Old Post 04-21-14 06:50 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: