StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Piggedy 7/25********
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
PIGGEDY
Banned User

Piggedy 7/25********

playing poker till 3:30 in the morning and waking up at 6:30 to run ur construction company is not fun fellas!!!! LOL...but I'll tell u what is fun, the nl central race, cubbies n brew crew r having a year huh? I love it! The races, the wild cards, the important 3 or 4 game series, see who stepping up n carrying their team....this is what its all about baby! As for today in my opinion nobody gains ground in the NL Central:

Chicago Cubs
Milwaukee Brewers

Leaning on Boston, will finalize the Boston game n let u guys know my opinion.

MLB (42-15)

Bol densters
Duke

Old Post 07-25-08 04:12 PM
PIGGEDY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PIGGEDY Click here to Send PIGGEDY a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm on the fence with Milw. Numbers say play em but soon they gotta losse one don't they?

Old Post 07-25-08 04:28 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know all too well about the 3 hour sleeps LOL! The only thing that takes the pain away is some great winning wagers;)

BOL today!

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 07-25-08 07:57 PM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cubs Are A Good Price With....

Dempster 11-1 at home on the mound.

CHC -164 Matchbook 11:15am pst

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Old Post 07-25-08 08:18 PM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

wassup...

Sup sugar? I hear ya, let's not forget colorados run last year, mil has been on a mega high since getting cc, I actually like them alot against the lefty sandy rodriguez...of course its never a lock but they are strong tonight

Skipnut: some winning wagers and some of that good coffee brotha, LOL, I'm 3 scaffolds high laying brick right now on my 4th cup of coffee, let's bring it home brotha, goods luck!!

Duke

Old Post 07-25-08 08:38 PM
PIGGEDY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PIGGEDY Click here to Send PIGGEDY a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

PIGGEDY

glad to see this, let's bring it home tonight
GL

Old Post 07-25-08 08:51 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Duke

I jumped on the ship. Gotta trust the numbers. Let's roll!

Old Post 07-25-08 08:52 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

hell yea sugar

let's ride this mothafu**a till the wheels fall off baby!

MSU! I see u big daddy, let's get it!

Old Post 07-25-08 09:25 PM
PIGGEDY
Banned User

update

cubs-loser
mil-pending

Adding: Boston red sox

MLB (42-16)

Bol
Duke

Old Post 07-25-08 11:39 PM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok no gaining ground in the central tonight Im holding you to your statement lol..gl

Old Post 07-25-08 11:50 PM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

strizzles

I pray to god that I'm totally wrong lmao. That was a tight one at wrigley today, the best advice I can give myself is "suck it up n move on to tonight action". That's the best about day action is that u have a chance to strike at nite.

Bol strizzles
duke

Old Post 07-26-08 01:42 AM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mil up 1-0 against the horrible 'Stros - I have 1.5 units on them.

Piggidy - man - that is tough - I am way too old to do that - also I sit behind a computer all day,,,Someone has to do what you do...thanks

Old Post 07-26-08 02:52 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

houstonfan

I'm 26 years old, but a couple of consecutive nights like that I'll feel like I'm 80 in no time LOL

UPDATE

Cubs-loser
Boston-loser
mil-pending (prob will lose, they came back 2 notes in a row)

Looking at 0-3 tonight, sorry fellas...I look at the positive side and say to myself both losers lost by 1, I try to stay positive

MLB (42-17)

Bol
duke

Old Post 07-26-08 04:32 AM
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Duke

One of dem nights bro. We'll get back after em tomorrow.

Old Post 07-26-08 04:49 AM
PIGGEDY
Banned User

update

cubs-loser
boston-loser
mil-loser

Sugar I hear ya buddy, for some reason fri, sat n Sundays always seem to b lopsided, but u said it best: we'll get after them tommorow

MLB (42-18)

Old Post 07-26-08 06:47 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like your prediction was right but in the negative sense. No one gained ground. Get some rest and get em tomorrow brutha

Old Post 07-26-08 08:28 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: