StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase 27-3-1 (+19.26 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
krisinsd

well

well were almost at square one, I think were do for a very nice streak, im riding the twins a little extra heavy.

Old Post 05-08-08 12:52 AM
krisinsd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krisinsd Click here to Send krisinsd a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Chases

Are just chasing money this week.

Old Post 05-08-08 12:52 AM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If

I remember from last year, at was the W Sox and Baltimore that hurt us in this chase. Now, this year the same, plus in the same week.

ouch

Old Post 05-08-08 01:50 AM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Twins crushed CWS, 11-0 and still 1 out top of 9th runners on 2nd and 3rd.

Good game guys

Old Post 05-08-08 06:11 AM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

+108

Sure did needed the Twins tonight !

I started the Dog chase April 10th, and do not play any game4's so my records will be a little bit different.

I averaged all the money lines we played since then and though it might be interesting for the group to know that the number is +1.08 I thought this number would be much higher. I am keeping a few different stats on all the games in this chase. I will try to come up with interesting numbers and maybe even in time we can gauge how the next year is shaping up based on stats from past years.

19 road dogs 2 home dogs.
Dogs scored 162 total runs.
Opponents scored total 157 runs.

As of right now I am at +3.45 units, and very happy to be plus anything ...

Good Luck for the next group of chases !

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-08-08 07:19 AM
maniilaq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maniilaq Click here to Send maniilaq a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gynecologist

Let's win the next 10 chases straight..

Old Post 05-08-08 11:21 AM
gynecologist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gynecologist Edit post   Report post
DoobyScoo

maniilaq

When you say you don't play game 4 chases, are you not playing the entire series? or just quit after game 3?

Old Post 05-08-08 02:50 PM
DoobyScoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoobyScoo Click here to Send DoobyScoo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nilloc1204

Dooby Scoo

Maybe for a 4 game series you could start with half a unit on the first game?

jkaul - Any way you could note in your picks when it's a 4 game series?

Old Post 05-08-08 02:59 PM
nilloc1204 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nilloc1204 Click here to Send nilloc1204 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
beachbum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4 game chases

i would reccomend not playing them because you put too much at risk. what i do instead is only consider a 4 game series if the team that will be a dog in the final 3 games lost game 1 of the series (and apply any necessary filters i deem relevant after the game 1 loss).

Old Post 05-08-08 03:18 PM
beachbum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beachbum Click here to Send beachbum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

I play the first 3 games of every jkaul dog chase. The main reason I do not go to a game 4 is because my unit size is $200 and so far I just can not seem to laydown $1600 on one game.
The fliters do not know it is a 4 game series so on game 4 days I just sit back and hope the rest of you win.

I think the Dog Chase system is damn good. It makes baseball down right fun.

GLTA

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-08-08 05:07 PM
maniilaq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maniilaq Click here to Send maniilaq a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think it is posted pretty clearly on each team's schedule how many games the series is going to be. Jkaul does all this work and now you are asking him to post whether or not it's a four game series? I don't think it would be hard for him to do that, I just think the question is a little bit presumptious, maybe it's just too early in the morning to be typing. We'll get the units back.
Tough luck this week...

Thanks for all your effort Jon!
ff

Old Post 05-08-08 05:23 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Newbies

Why is it all the newbies come out of the woodwork and question respected members in the den. Its one thiing to ask a question but another to question the system.

NOT trying to be rude, but Shut up and Tail

These systems are set in stone either follow or dont. But dont question Jkaul, and dont bash when they aren't so successful.

This guy puts in many hours to give you a winning system, please just show some respect

BTW Welcome and BOL

Old Post 05-08-08 05:39 PM
KCFAN68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCFAN68 Click here to Send KCFAN68 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well said

welcome and shut up...love it!

Old Post 05-08-08 05:41 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We

are all crying ( me too ), but it just happen to lose 2 chases in the same week. Nothing to fix. Last year there were plenty of game 4 winners. Can't leave out a series just because it's 4 games.

Old Post 05-08-08 05:43 PM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
Carlos019

Stay Strong

Guys, These things are inevitable and if you continue to play this game you have to expect it to happen again. This is has been a consistent winning system though so expect positive results over long term... Good Luck the rest of the way...

Old Post 05-08-08 05:59 PM
Carlos019 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carlos019 Click here to Send Carlos019 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Let's not forget the 4 game series was a hair away from cashing, bases loaded 1 out..? Runners on 2nd and 3rd no out top of order..?

I'm not scared of laying 8 units down maybe just because I've always been a degen, at least now it is following a system and there's a rhyme or reason. I'll play every 4 game Jkaul releases, if some can't handle the swings bet less, don't discourage him from sharing the 4 gamers because I want to tail whatever he's betting.

Old Post 05-08-08 06:38 PM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

updating

Well, we get the consolation prize....Twins win. It was a tough week, but I feel this system will bounce back because it always has. We had a couple of tough beats, but remember, we had a couple of lucky wins earlier in the year. I will post ahead of time if the series is a 4 game series and to my knowledge in the 3+ years that I have done this chase, the White Sox were only the 3rd 4 game loser. I am pretty sure that we have played at least 6 four game series this year, so if you want to filter them out, that is your choice.

Manilaq- I will check last year's average win so we can compare.

Chase Record: 31-5-1 (+2.60 units)

Baltimore/KC - is the only new series starting today. NO PLAY.

Will be back tomorrow morning with the weekend chases.

GLTA

Old Post 05-08-08 08:31 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4 game series

Quote taken directly from underdog master's original dog chase post. It doesn't say anything about not playing a 4 game series. He didn't, however, play home dogs. He also only played 1 chase at a time and if he had multiple chases qualify, he picked the one to chase. I prefer having the system make the picks for me and not having to limit myself.

"What I generally look for (with a multitude of variations) is a generally weaker team playing on the road at a .500 or stronger opponent. What this guarantees me is, that my weaker team will be an underdog for all games in the series. I AM COUNTING ON MY WEAKER TEAM TO WIN AT LEAST 1 OF THE GAMES IN THE SERIES. A series is usually 3 games but sometimes can be 4. Once your team wins, you must stop and wait for the next series to begin!"

Just a little clarification

Old Post 05-08-08 08:56 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

your awesome...

Jkaul! Keep it up, we'll get those units back!!

Old Post 05-08-08 09:30 PM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: