StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase 27-3-1 (+19.26 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
rootstk

Not to be crying, but the way I figure it, the sox cost us 15 units in this chase. How long will it take to get that back?
Still a good system, just bad baseball.

Williamsburg, Va

Old Post 05-06-08 04:08 AM
rootstk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rootstk Click here to Send rootstk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Paid2play

Take the good with the bad. We were playing with the books money. We'll climb back up.

Old Post 05-06-08 04:21 AM
Paid2play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paid2play Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Rough game 3 and 4 w/ Chicago, but that's how it goes sometime. Still plenty of games left.

Marathon not a sprint.

Old Post 05-06-08 04:38 AM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Hopefully Cardinals hold on, they just got robbed top of 8th, even the commentators were all over it.

They had runners on first and 3rd one out , up 5-4, and there was a hit and Molina was called out at home and he was clearly safe, it wasn't even close...

Old Post 05-06-08 05:15 AM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As I go to bed, the Cardinals and Phillies are close out wins, Orioles tied it in the ninth, we'll see

Old Post 05-06-08 06:57 AM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

SF ??

All I see for today that could be a could be dog is San Fran ...

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-06-08 08:54 PM
maniilaq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maniilaq Click here to Send maniilaq a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DoobyScoo

jkaul, are there any series that start today that we could be playing?

Old Post 05-06-08 10:14 PM
DoobyScoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoobyScoo Click here to Send DoobyScoo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

updating

Well, we get the loss with the White Sox and in response to some of the posts about the Cardinals, I would not have played them if I would've known that they would be favorites for tonights game. For the official record, I will not include the Cardinals win in the totals (look at it as a way to make up for the one series that we cancelled earlier in the year)

Got a win last night with the Phillies.

Have 1 chase pending and 1 new chase starting tonight!!

ORIOLES +129 - Game 2 - 2 units to win 2.58 units
TWINS +114 - Game 1 - 1 unit to win 1.14 units

Twins will be dogs for all 3 games of this matchup even though ChiSox on a 6 game loss streak. Twins have played Chicago very tough at 28-26 overall for the last 3 yrs and 14-13 in Chicago.

San Francisco was eliminated because their road record (6-10) and their record vs Pittsburgh over the last 3 yrs (4-12) don't meet the .400 win pct standard.

GL

and maybe we can finally get the White Sox to pay us off.

Will update record and units when I get my computer back....hopefully tomorrow.

Old Post 05-06-08 11:08 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Good luck to all.

Old Post 05-07-08 12:30 AM
BFphantom

Three-year records

When you are considering team-vs.-team performance over the last three years in your filter, do you factor in the current season?

For instance, Minnesota and Chicago already played this year. Do you then take the last three years as 2008, 2007, and 2006? Or is it 2007, 2006, 2005? Do you ignore this season's results in your calculations, or do you factor them in as well?

Thanks for all of your work.

Old Post 05-07-08 12:39 AM
BFphantom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BFphantom Click here to Send BFphantom a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bf

yes, this season's records are included, but any games played in 2005 before the day that the series starts are not included.

Example - Minnesota played 4 games in Chicago from Apr 24-27, 2005 would not be included because it was actually more than 3 years ago.

Go figure, the White Sox have scored 6 runs through 7 innings tonight. they didn't score 6 runs in the 4 games vs Toronto combined.....a$$holes

Old Post 05-07-08 04:15 AM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BFphantom

Thanks for the info

Good looking out.

And what is so impressive about Floyd's near no-no is that he did it with that umpire behind the dish. I specialize in umpire capping and Dana DeMuth is a notorious 'over' ump. He had an especially tight zone early in that game and it looked like both hurlers were in for short nights. Anyone who watched the whole game knows what I'm talking about.

Damn Oakland too. There is a team I can just never figure out. Them and Kansas City are my nemesis in MLB betting: play on them and they look pathetic and feeble, but play against them and it's death by 1,000 grubby paper cuts.

Not sweating it though. Pretty good system you have here.

And I know a lot of you guys were quick to toss out that kid that was pimping the favorite runline chase a few days ago, but he is 100 percent correct and every single one of you should be on that after opening game dog victories in the chase. (I agree this wasn't the place for it, perhaps, but the kid's heart was definitely in the right place.) And here's an even savvier method: mix in the -1 Runline (bet calculated amounts on the moneyline and the runline) on that favorite chase and you are set for a very, very happy summer.

Between the dog chase series, the favorite runline chase series, my umpire capping on totals, and playing on/against teams against left-handed pitchers, that's all I do for MLB and I make a killing.

Thanks again JKaul and best of luck to everyone.

Old Post 05-07-08 05:01 AM
BFphantom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BFphantom Click here to Send BFphantom a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

There is alot of pure knowledge and helpfulness in these dog chase threads. It is a good thing to know people can still work together and give for the sake of helping to make the group better.

Now lets get a few more runs from the Orioles and wrap that one up !

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-07-08 05:26 AM
maniilaq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maniilaq Click here to Send maniilaq a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well I leave in a couple hours for vacation, would be nice to get some wins tonight

Old Post 05-07-08 02:12 PM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maineroad

I hit the White Sox with the RL last night, so those fools paid me back a little. Still waiting for the O's to rejoin the land of the living. We'll be up 42.63 units when it's all said and done. It's only May.

Old Post 05-07-08 03:35 PM
maineroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maineroad Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like Guthrie vs. Blanton today. O's have knocked him around in the past, need some run support for Guthrie. He should benefit from pitching in the larger park instead of tiny Camden Yards.

Old Post 05-07-08 04:34 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

C'mon O's, lets get this

and staring down the barrell of a super situation against the O's today. That will make it even sweeter!

Old Post 05-07-08 05:20 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have to admit I would be very gunshy about laying 4 units on the O's today.

BOL everyone

Old Post 05-07-08 05:33 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maineroad

Gotta work the system. I'm on the O's today, and thrilled to be there.

Old Post 05-07-08 06:00 PM
maineroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maineroad Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The main article definitely makes you wonder. A few years back I thought there was a system someone came up with that went against the front page article. I just may be crazy but I thought there was somethign out there along those lines. Either way I have to stick with Guthrie, will be dropping the total bet a little but I like this matchup.

Old Post 05-07-08 06:22 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: