StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase (31-2 +27.49 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
maineroad

The ones I can't eliminate (that is, the ones that the simple filters don't rule out) are:

Detroit at Boston

Milwaukee at Philly (may not be dogs all three; have to check)

Baltimore at Toronto (may not be dogs all three; have to check)

Cubs at New York

There may be past histores that rule out some of these, but, for now, this is what I'll be on

Old Post 05-14-07 03:56 PM
maineroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maineroad Edit post   Report post
austintx05

boston is 8-2 L10

Milwaukee will most likely be favord in game 4

Toronto 2-8 L10

NT 7-3 L10

Milwaukee is the only question mark...rest are no plays

and once again sorry for my outburst on saturday...

Old Post 05-14-07 05:03 PM
austintx05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for austintx05 Click here to Send austintx05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maineroad

No problem playing against a 2-8 team, so Balt. may still be a play.

I'll still play the Tigers, but you're right, that would not normally be a play given the Red Sox recent results. Same with the Cubs. I'll play them too, even though the Mets have won 7 of 10. Both the TIgers and the Cubs have been playing well.

I won't worry about that 4th game in Philly, as I'll just treat it as a three-game chase.

Good luck, all.

Old Post 05-14-07 05:34 PM
maineroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maineroad Edit post   Report post
nijotaylor

Also, Baltimore is a below .400 road team this year and definately will not be dogs for all three games. NO PLAY

Milwaukee is the only possible play starting today.

Old Post 05-14-07 05:56 PM
nijotaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nijotaylor Edit post   Report post
maineroad

Indeed, Balt is favored today and may well be tomorrow.

Old Post 05-14-07 06:30 PM
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Where is

the boss of this system, Jkaul.

Thanks guys for filling in.

Old Post 05-14-07 06:39 PM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
bambam
FoxDen Hall of Famer

why not Cards?

Old Post 05-14-07 06:40 PM
bambam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bambam Click here to Send bambam a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tsteff

Not Cards

LAD 3gm win streak can't bet against

Old Post 05-14-07 06:42 PM
tsteff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsteff Edit post   Report post
bambam
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Geeez, i totally missed that...thanks.

Old Post 05-14-07 06:43 PM
bambam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bambam Click here to Send bambam a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nijotaylor

Dodgers on a 3-game win streak. Don't play against a team on a winning streak of 3 or more games. NO PLAY

Old Post 05-14-07 06:44 PM
nijotaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nijotaylor Edit post   Report post
bambam
FoxDen Hall of Famer

STARTERS

Brewers----Phillies
Game 1:Bush and Moyer
Game 2:Vargas and Eaton
Game 3:Suppan and Hamels

I would say Brewers are going to be dogs all 3 games, but my guess. they may not be big, but still think Phills will be favored.

Old Post 05-14-07 06:46 PM
bambam
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if this becomes a play, will someone text me? I wont be home till late and dont have internet where i am going....golf course. where i make real money...lol.

thanks guys

Old Post 05-14-07 08:23 PM
Snets

Baltimore

Consider that this system has 2 losses so far this year, both Baltimore.

Gl snets

Old Post 05-14-07 10:07 PM
Snets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snets Edit post   Report post
AngryBeavers
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So what is the bottom line?

I am coming up Milwaukee as the only play..

Am I right?

Old Post 05-14-07 10:20 PM
AngryBeavers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryBeavers Click here to Send AngryBeavers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zincdog

I've see the Brewers at +100 for Game 2. That line could change before tomorrow. I could see that line move more to an even -105 or -110 with Vargas facing Eaton.

Also, the Tigers are +125 tomorrow so it may be worth a play.

"How would you rate the thrill you got from gambling, on a scale of one to 100?"
"Um... hundred."
"And what about the biggest thrill you've ever had outside of gambling?"
"Twenty."

Old Post 05-14-07 10:31 PM
Zincdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zincdog Click here to Send Zincdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RayFreez

Does anybody know?

What thread or where is the dog chase series explained in detail so I can understand it better.

Thanks ahead of time.

Ray

Ray Freez

I Post my opinion - because I can.

Old Post 05-14-07 11:14 PM
RayFreez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RayFreez Click here to Send RayFreez a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have no chases starting today

Sorry about the delay. Having problems with the computer, but I see no plays starting today, will post tomorrow's a little bit later.

All Games: 33-26
Series Chase: 33-2 (+29.97 units)

In regards to the back to back series losses, I have had 2 series lose in the same weekend and actually last year had 3 series out of 5 in a 2 week span lose. But that has been the worst of it.

Old Post 05-14-07 11:45 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You

should be fined $ 50 for being late. LOL

Thanks for your work

Old Post 05-15-07 12:21 AM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Glad to see you back

NO FINES as suggested eariler, just happy to see you back.
Keep up the great work it is greatly appreciated.

PS everyone vote this guy 5*'s

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 05-15-07 03:45 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

well I acted out of line on Saturday, so here is my contribution to make up for my outburst.

2 chases start on Tuesday as long as they both are dogs in Game 2

SFG
Texas

Old Post 05-15-07 07:05 AM
austintx05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for austintx05 Click here to Send austintx05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: