StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase 27-3-1 (+19.26 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
crazyl

maine

I am not sure but I am on what Jkaul posted, Cardinals, Baltimore, and Phillies for their respective game 1's.

Also on Game 4 of CWS 8*.

GL all.

Old Post 05-05-08 10:19 PM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maineroad

Hey, as between trusting JKaul and me, I'd go with him too. With that said, I've been on this system for a while now, and I'm just not sure how the Cards fit. Worst case scenario, you'll head into Game 2 at maybe -125, and into Game 3 at maybe -110. That's not enough juice to kill you, but those plus-signs are so much prettier.

Old Post 05-05-08 10:26 PM
maineroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maineroad Edit post   Report post
maineroad

Phils +130 tomorrow.
Cards -121
O's +119

GL all.

Old Post 05-05-08 10:36 PM
maineroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maineroad Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

Cards

I think he will call off the Cardinals bet.
The odds on it are to negative.
Let's just see Mr. Thome get some base hits tonight and most of our trouble will be over !

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-05-08 10:59 PM
maniilaq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maniilaq Click here to Send maniilaq a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Jkaul indicated he may not post again this evening so he wanted to get them in early, if he called off STL as a couple guys suggested he may someone that maybe has him on AIM or whatever verify if you can.

Old Post 05-05-08 11:32 PM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AUDUDE

he will play them as a fav up to -120

Old Post 05-06-08 12:16 AM
AUDUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AUDUDE Click here to Send AUDUDE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

Even if he knows they will be -125 before hand ?
Sometimes a pitching change will move the line that much once the chase has started but would it be a play starting a series as it is now ?

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-06-08 12:30 AM
maniilaq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maniilaq Click here to Send maniilaq a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't think he would play -125

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-06-08 12:31 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AUDUDE

-120 is the max and would quit the chase they are -119 tomorrow at betjam so close

Old Post 05-06-08 12:48 AM
AUDUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AUDUDE Click here to Send AUDUDE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

My claim is if he had known it was a favorite before hand it would not have been a play to start with.
I already made the bet, but i do not know what to do. Call it a offical play or just forget it and go with Bal. and Phi ?

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-06-08 12:52 AM
crazyl

With all this talk you know Cards will end up winning game 1 and we won't need to play a worrying game at getting -119 or better.

Let's just stick to what he originally posted and if Cards by chance don't win game 1 and we don't get the right price it'll be a no play, all good.

Old Post 05-06-08 12:56 AM
maniilaq

Yep.

me too.
now lets win this W-sox game !!

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-06-08 01:03 AM
gynecologist

This White Sox game is what seperates the men from the boys. Going to be a rough couple of hours. This game will make a man out of someone overnight.

Old Post 05-06-08 01:22 AM
gynecologist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gynecologist Edit post   Report post
Paid2play

Or kick me right in the manhood.....C'mon Sox!!!

Old Post 05-06-08 01:34 AM
Paid2play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paid2play Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2nd and 3rd, no outs, how do you not cash a run in that situation?

Ulcers...

Old Post 05-06-08 01:47 AM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your 8 and 9 hitters set the table, and 1-2-3 can't produce? Terrible.....

Old Post 05-06-08 02:53 AM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Painful

Watching these Sox at the plate the past week.

Old Post 05-06-08 02:56 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They play like absolute **** and Ozzie Guillen wants to lash out? Now another game where they can't score a damn thing? Their pitching is phenomenal...........

1-0 Jays, bottom 7th after the Stairs home run. wtf sox, how do you NOT score at least 2 in the 3rd.........wow

Old Post 05-06-08 02:58 AM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Let's capitalize here, man on 1st and 2nd 1 out.. top 8th..

Old Post 05-06-08 03:10 AM
maniilaq

we got some runners, it is not over yet !

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-06-08 03:11 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: