StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase (31-2 +27.49 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
austintx05

sory for the caps...can we drop it plz

i already explained that i see the cubs are .350 vs philly

Old Post 05-13-07 12:18 AM
austintx05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for austintx05 Click here to Send austintx05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yes it is dropped................................................

Old Post 05-13-07 12:19 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cubs aren't meant to win?

Finally get some runs, come back form 1-5 to 5-5, runners on 1 and 3 with one out!

Rain delay... lol

Old Post 05-13-07 12:22 AM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This happened not to long ago in Pittsburgh they scored a bunch of runs in the rain to take the lead by 1 and then it got delayed until the next day in which the CUbs won 8-6. Had them on the rl but game was no action of course. Some teams play better in the day, some teams play better at night. It looks like the Cubs play best in the rain. Unfortunately for the Cubs you just cant play much baseball in the rain....Austin I was cussing like that also but if you look at my avatat you know where my loyalties lie and the reason for tirades and yes I am on the chase also. gl and go Cubbies..I am also on the chase with the Cardinals so I know how you feel when watching a pathetic team get beat. Best thing to do is simply skip a chase against a team you just cant stand to take your money....gl

Old Post 05-13-07 12:28 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

lets hope my jinx works

Old Post 05-13-07 01:14 AM
austintx05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for austintx05 Click here to Send austintx05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

cubs are worthless...they are not a play...jkaul gave us wrong info....check the records yourself....this is bull****...

Old Post 05-13-07 01:30 AM
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What are you?

Ingratitude incarnate?

Old Post 05-13-07 01:32 AM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

what are you, an actual dark horse?

Old Post 05-13-07 01:35 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

austin

I think its time for you to go run out and play. this forum is for adults.............................................. dont mess with dark horse by the way unless you want some trouble......................

Old Post 05-13-07 01:35 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

sometrouble? is thata threat?

Old Post 05-13-07 01:39 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not to defend this guy but I believe he is trying a reverse jinx here again. This is the wrong thread and most definitely the wrong approach to go about doing something of this nature around here.

Old Post 05-13-07 01:40 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

stizzles

jkaul is nothing but class and when he is called out I have a real problem with it. but I will drop it........................................

Old Post 05-13-07 01:45 AM
austintx05

you want to talk abotu being an adult, yet you want to threaten me....

MAKES SENSE

cant argue fact

cubs are 7-13 in philly=.350

jkaul gave us wrong info...its ok...everyone makes mistakes

Old Post 05-13-07 01:47 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

austin

the criteria for the underdog chase is public knowledge at this point. why dont you just choose your own series and make your own plays....................and do your own damn research..........

Old Post 05-13-07 01:52 AM
austintx05

you know its my own fault

i have been doing my own research, but i was tied up with work so i just reverted to see what jkaul said...so i bet it...i am not blaming jkaul...we are all human and we do make mistakes...lesson learned...but you cannot argue the facts that the cubs are below .400 vs phillies and in philly

Old Post 05-13-07 01:55 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

whatever.................................................................................................

Old Post 05-13-07 01:57 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

austin go back and read, he breaks the game down and tells you why he is making it a chase play. If you do not find the criteria satisfactory than do not play the game. It is very simple. Im not sure why you are coming into his thread and starting issues. It does not make the goal of making money any better and that is what this forum is about.

Old Post 05-13-07 01:57 AM
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1 win, 1 to go

Got the Cards home tonight with a 5-0 win. Cubs score 6 in the 7th and then give up 6 with 2 outs in the 7th.

Updated Record
All Games: 32-26
Series Chase Record: 32-2 (+26.05 units)
1 chase pending on the Cubs

Going to wait until tomorrow morning to play the Cubs, as at Betjam both sides are -105, but checking other sites, Cubs are dogs most everywhere so I believe that the line will move in our favor. Playing it regardless.

CUBS - Game 3 - Risking 4 units.

GLTA

Old Post 05-13-07 06:57 AM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I really like Lilly against Lieber tomorrow..Cubs should hit him hard early and often..gl

Old Post 05-13-07 07:01 AM
jerseyguy

JK & Team.........................

It's 9:30am EDST

I see PHL -106, CUBS -104.......................Do Cubs need to be a puppy in order to play them ??????????

JOE

Old Post 05-13-07 03:31 PM
jerseyguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerseyguy Click here to Send jerseyguy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: