StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > If you love money. Take a month and try this. It works.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore, you're messing up the thread my man.

Since what you're doing is way different than 357 why not start your own thread and put the plays in there?

Please?

Old Post 06-28-09 09:00 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cisco, he has a dream. 30,000 looks!!! ROFL!!!

Truth be known, I'm too lazy. I'm Canadian. It's a day of le drink and ear candy!!!

We fix all that later Cisco. Much respect for telling me. : ) I never pay attention, I am bad for that to be sure. It's total focus, or none at all!!!

Did 357 hold the gun the wrong way??? I don't see him much these days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zayq41CZhc

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 06-28-09 09:22 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tabernac!!!

Doors fans, I hit the gold mine!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgHD...feature=related

Who is Jim anyhow??? A philosopher way ahead of his time???

All Doors fans, stand up and be proud!!!

Ok, he ain't Jesus. He is a truth teller. They are not the same as myth creators.

And you should know, I am just trying to wake up 357Vegas, see what's up man. lol!

Was he he banned???

RUSH

Old Post 06-28-09 09:45 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mr. Bytore,

Nice to see you working hard like always. Keep the dream alive.

Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away.

Hope all is well with the people here at the den.

Just been very busy with the family and sports. Trying to teach my 1 year old how to build the machine is very difficult, but he is learning.

May step in now and then since baseball is in full gear.

Hope you all are having a excellent baseball season.

Good Luck,

"I would rather fail on my feet, then succeed on my knees" 357

Old Post 06-29-09 10:23 PM
357vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 357vegas Click here to Send 357vegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away."

That is so beautiful 357 Vegas. : )

I sit in awe, and think...

Thank you for showing up. You turning the gun backwards was a ruse to wake you up. lol!

You are, the vision. We cannot forget this. : )

I built the big dream didn't I???

DV cannot fill your machine, no one can. It's work. All have LBD I think.

Good to see all is well with family. I have none, but I do love you people dedicated to it.

There are days when I should really lay off "Lord Jim". Today is not one of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dLA...feature=related

RUSH

Old Post 06-29-09 10:42 PM
Jerilee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Enjoyed the write-up you have.........

Hello Bytore,

Have been reading your write-ups on this thread and have enjoyed it very much, lots of time and effort to say the least. Also, I had clicked on The Doors you listed and Neil Young too. He is a very good singer which I hadn't heard much until he was on the CD Album with Jerry Lee Lewis. They did pretty good with the song they were singing.

Jerry Lee has always been my favorite..........again, thank you for all you do on the forum. I will be getting on here more when the college football comes around.

Good luck with your machines too........

Jerilee

Old Post 06-30-09 05:31 AM
Jerilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee Click here to Send Jerilee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hi Jerilee.

I loved Jerry Lee Lewis too. The movie most excellent!

I am thankful some of you people see what I am up to. I might be buzzing a bit too much, but I will finish the dream, I assure you. : )

I think 357vegas captured the dream state. The one I am in. I feel bad about posting a machine to proof his theory. I only did it, because the visions asked me too complete them.

And he owns a gun. lol!

I forgot, I am not the only one with "LBD".!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnHR...feature=related

The vision says to beat up mutual funds. Do I care if people believe in visions???

Not really. You do or you do not. You are in or you are out. No man can change that state.

50% a year quite possible, depending how you use the mind warp machine. You know, people typed a lot, but was the engine of 357Vegas truly tested???

Now they have an engine to test. I could have made a mistake though. Maybe it should never be tested...

Not knowing the answers is part of the gambling madness.

I may have messed with that. lol!!!

I will tell you a very truthful thing Jerilee. Not knowing, can be worse than knowing.

In the sense that, I have wasted nights, trading baskets. I know the truth, mostly, but I do not know it's final answer. We never will. That is trader mindset.

Too weak to go look, and be sure. There is trading to be done! lol!!!

Ok, it's called a back test engine if one must know. No back test, every gambler is winging it. I still do to. However, I have built so many machines in the deep dark night, that I see their future... : )

After the bar, it's the Texas beat...

RUSH

Old Post 06-30-09 06:31 AM
noelcran
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bytore

you just wreck threads

aussie and proud

Old Post 06-30-09 08:31 AM
noelcran is offline Click Here to See the Profile for noelcran Click here to Send noelcran a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 06-30-09 07:33 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Baseball is around the corner. :)

"I would rather fail on my feet, then succeed on my knees" 357

Old Post 03-12-12 09:47 PM
357vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 357vegas Click here to Send 357vegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FEDEX

How did this end up overall last year?

Old Post 03-13-12 03:27 AM
FEDEX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEDEX Click here to Send FEDEX a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: