StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA playoff thoughts tonight?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
batoj

re:

can u believe that boston game goes under after having 102 pts in the first half? what a crock! i couldnt believe it.i thought it was money in the bank...ugh...i mean come on...how can they not score 80 points in the second half after doing all that in the first half...not a happy camper tonight. at least i too the suns and the under. not a total loss tonight.

Old Post 04-22-03 06:58 AM
batoj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for batoj Click here to Send batoj a Private Message Edit post   Report post
larrymaze

boston game under?

Hey, that's the chance you take betting on any of the C's games. They are a streaky team that can go cold at any point in a game. Personally I would not bet that series, but that's just me. GL

P.S. I heard on the TNT post-game Sunday night, that Ernie(host) stated that when a team wins the first game of the series in the playoffs, they go on to win the series 80% of the time! Chew on that.

Old Post 04-22-03 08:27 AM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
Herb

Batoj,

Take a look at the Celtics second half of games. All second half of games, they seem to slow it down. In the fourth quarter, especially when they are losing they seldom score 20 points. They get behind and start heaving threes. They are a tough team to bet overs on. If the game is close they and both teams are trading points, the games seem to go over. If the game is not close either way they either step up the D or are heaving three point prayers depending on which side of the beating they are on.

Also, check out the morning opening line compared to the just before game time line. They do a pretty good job out in Vegas of picking the over unders...

Yesterday, Paul Pierce had a severe case of the flu and when he isn't scoring all they need to do is get all over Antoine and voila, the under!!!

Good luck.

Old Post 04-22-03 03:24 PM
Herb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Herb Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: