StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Grand Slam BABY!!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Brandon

It IS Friday the 13th.

lol, regroup, and go get 'em!!!

Old Post 05-14-05 07:22 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lt7817

You know what?

I keep almost every hotline's records. From the list, I pick out 3 or 4 guys that give me the losing games almost all the time. Among these few guys, I wait until one of them gives me 3 winning streaks. It's time for me to go opposite of that particular guy. I keep each guy's record week by week, so I know how many wins and loses from each guy. One of the guy, in particular, gave me all losing games since Monday. Today, he gave me LAD. By the way, no one will give me all 7 losing or winning games in any week. So, I dont play today, because you all like ATL so much. Besides, it's a nite game. This guy might give me another losing game. I guess he's not.

I'm thinking about taking TOR tomorrow, because one of these guys gave me all winning games since Monday. I don't think he will give me another one on weekend when lots of people are watching. But, I'll check with you all before I make a play. That's the only good game so far. I'll keep you all posted.

LT

Old Post 05-14-05 07:31 AM
lt7817 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lt7817 Click here to Send lt7817 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: