StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > the end
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Chris!!!

I fully Intend to show up as Bytore. : )

Should any new forum be created that is!

Still playing with AI and stuff.

Koffee has a nice setup for donations. I stopped paypal due to "I don't need it" in my life type of thing.

https://ko-fi.com/home

Here is sample.

He's fun and helped fix an old PC. Saved me time so I sent him $5 I think. Real easy!

Click more on his bio, then you see more about ko-fi.

This guy is my age, and I trust his good sense.

The vid is a sample. Do not get excited...

I am building something. Just wait..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMP7Mxt8Fc&t=185s

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 06-28-24 04:38 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As many of you know, I once owned a computer store.

My goal in retirement was a VR simulator.

So I am building it. Keeps me going.

Once I heard I could get a workout, I said to Drkerplunkenstein, I'm in!!!

I picked up an e-sports betting tip too! Cheap steering wheels can beat the best products.

I just love this toy builder aka sampler!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXCQpeHhOs

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 06-28-24 04:50 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Powerz

So Long Stat Fox

I have been a long time user and subscriber, thanks for teaching me to be a better Handicapper over the years. I will miss you.

Powerz

Old Post 06-28-24 07:19 AM
Powerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Powerz Edit post   Report post
bimmernyse

Sorry to see it end

I know nobody here knows who I am since I rarely post anything, but I have been following this forum for a long time. I always appreciated everyone's input, especially MSU's, like most of you have.
Can someone please post the new site, if there is one, where we can continue to track everyone's input. Or where to send an email address in order to be updated if a new forum is started.

Thank you

Old Post 06-28-24 11:22 PM
bimmernyse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bimmernyse Click here to Send bimmernyse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You guys are the best!

I will never forget my early days at statfox and even as I grew older and had more obligations and less time for sports betting and handicapping I would check in here regularly. Gonna miss this site and the great people who I met along the way. Take care everyone!

PS: None of us can ever repay Mike (aka msudogs) for all the hard work and dedication to the site. Your kindness and willingness to help everyone will certainly be something that I miss the most about Statfox.

Old Post 06-29-24 03:04 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pinkpastrami
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Unbelievable

I never thought this would happen. However, for the last almost 2 decades it's been quite a ride. I'm going to Miss MSU Mike's Content, hopefully he will showcase somewhere else. If anybody knows, please post where and good luck to everyone in their next chapter.

Cheers!

Joe

Old Post 06-29-24 10:45 PM
pinkpastrami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkpastrami Click here to Send pinkpastrami a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: