StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase (31-2 +27.49 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Maybe because they had a 9-7 hitting advantage last night, but managed to lose 2-7?

So far zero runs for the Cubs in five innings.

Old Post 05-12-07 11:16 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

how long are these chases? for the series or til they win?

Old Post 05-12-07 11:16 PM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cool guy

The chase is for one win in the series. If the series ends and the team we are on gets swept, it is a loss (7 units). When our team wins any game of the series, the chase ends and we collect our winnings.

Old Post 05-12-07 11:20 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

do you know the record for last year for chasing dogs?

Old Post 05-12-07 11:22 PM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

worthless ass ****s...i have never had a problem chasing any other team excpet for these worthless ****s...ass ******* ****s dumb mother****ing pieces of ******* ****

Old Post 05-12-07 11:47 PM
austintx05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for austintx05 Click here to Send austintx05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

well..****...looks like jkaul might of mislooked....i just looked at the cubs info vs philly....35% CUBS ARE A NO PLAY YET JKAUL POSTED IT AS ONE...WHY IS THIS?

Old Post 05-12-07 11:52 PM
austintx05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for austintx05 Click here to Send austintx05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Calm. Down.

"Despite their sub 400 records against Philly the last 3 years (7-12 overall and 3-6 in Philly), I am making the Cubs a play. The 3-6 last 3 years in Philly is too small of a sample to eliminate this play, so I used the secondary filter (adding the 7-12, 3-6, chi 8-5 road record and the reverse of Philly 6-7 home record) and got a win pct of .462 which is above the .450 cutoff. CUBS ARE A PLAY."

If you can't take a couple losses, you're gambling way too much. Take a few days off, don't wager, collect yourself, and come back. Losses are a part of the game.

Old Post 05-12-07 11:56 PM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cool guy

2 years ago, the series chase record was 90-12 for 45+ units. Last year, was something like 72-8 for 23+ units.

Old Post 05-12-07 11:59 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

austin

Like AkiraWulf had posted. The 3-6 record is below 10 games which is my cutoff for the home/road record and record vs opponent filters, so I combined the records like I do when there is one sub 400 and got a favorable result.

Murton just hit a 3 run bomb, so we are not out of this yet.

Old Post 05-13-07 12:01 AM
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

austin

Cubs have tied it up. It's a new ballgame now!

Old Post 05-13-07 12:02 AM
austintx05

SORRY. I just lookd at the Statfox 28% and kinda freaked...is there a game delay?

Old Post 05-13-07 12:03 AM
arizsmda

Even if the Cubs lose the chase isn't over yet ! Some people must be spoiled by the early wins in game 1 this chase has been producing. You just have to risk the 4 units tomorrow if Cubs can't come back.

Like already stated, relax !

Old Post 05-13-07 12:03 AM
arizsmda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arizsmda Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Austin

I would advise you to take a little time off. the stresses of this gets us all at one time or another. you cannot win with the attitude you just displayed here........................................

Old Post 05-13-07 12:04 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
austintx05

haha

no need to take time off, I just hate the Cubs. Anytime I have to chase on therse clowns I know I have to hold my breath

Can anyone confirm a delay in this game?

Old Post 05-13-07 12:08 AM
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Name me

a team you don't have to hold your breath. The chase is a good system. If losing 1 game or 1 series hurts you , guess what, don't gamble.

Yes Rain delay

Old Post 05-13-07 12:12 AM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
austintx05

its not that it hurts me at all...I just like a little effort....either way im not bitching..you guys keep bringing it up....

Old Post 05-13-07 12:14 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll name one. detroit tigers.
mr. austin. we bring it up because that kind of spirit is very negative to this. you actually called out Jkaul and his criteria using capital letters. Keep your emotions to yourself please. Negativity is a destroyer.................................................

Old Post 05-13-07 12:14 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

high times

nice one....lol

Unfortunately, we cant get positive odds with them to chase em

Old Post 05-13-07 12:15 AM
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

There is a delay. It's pouring here in Philly.

Old Post 05-13-07 12:16 AM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

an example

If I bet the Cubs or anyone else, why do we want to hear you crying. All in the same boat. If the Cubs lose today, 4 units on Sunday.

Old Post 05-13-07 12:16 AM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: