StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cash-Machine 12/27
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dvs209

i wouldnt do that

if anyone has been tailing me game for game since i started posting my picks they would trust me on wyoming.

Old Post 12-27-06 11:57 PM
dvs209 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvs209 Click here to Send dvs209 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

dvs

Thats not the point....If you've noticed, people come on here with thier "guarantees, of Locks". Cash's point is that there are a number of new people here who don't know (or haven't followed) enough to know who to believe. He definetely has a point.

Having said that, you are 100% right about him stepping on your thread also.

If this place turns into wagerline, I am out of here, and probably most respected people are as well.

Good luck to both of you tonight.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 12-28-06 01:26 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvs209

im sorry i said those things

i just was a little angry about the fading. didnt mean to ruin it for you im very sorry.

Old Post 12-28-06 01:38 AM
dvs209 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvs209 Click here to Send dvs209 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miss Valley State +10.5 *Winner*

Old Post 12-28-06 02:21 AM
cash-machine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cash-machine Click here to Send cash-machine a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvs209

they rigged the wyoming game

offensive foul after offensive foul bad call after bad call its a joke its completely rigged

Old Post 12-28-06 02:33 AM
Four Horsemen

Or is it good defensive play by Wisc Mil?

Or better yet... the curse of a "LOCK"???

Love the reverse line movement and the guarantee "L" word...

Old Post 12-28-06 02:55 AM
Four Horsemen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Four Horsemen Click here to Send Four Horsemen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pathetic endings to northeatern and miami :(

Old Post 12-28-06 03:03 AM
timande is online now Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Northeastern +18.5 (-102) *Loss* (Don't know what happenned in the 2nd half)
Miami Ohio +5 (-118) *Loss*
Miss Valley St. +10.5 *Winner*

Today: 1-2 (-1.20)

CBB: 46-32 (+12.16)

Old Post 12-28-06 03:28 AM
cash-machine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cash-machine Click here to Send cash-machine a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvs209

wyoming games was rigged

this is to much of coincidence the refs controlling the game at the end and allow wisc to win from the foul line everyone should watch out they really do rig these games i see it happening over and over they set up the numbers to cheat you beware

Old Post 12-28-06 04:10 AM
MVCnum1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dvs - Wisconsin-Milwaukee played a great game that they needed to play. Just because it was your guarantee does not mean it was rigged. Even if games are "rigged", they are not going to go through the trouble of "rigging" a game with so little amount of bets on it. Be a man and own up to your loss, don't blame it on the officials. You and 8 out of 10 people who bet this game are all saying this same thing.

Old Post 12-28-06 04:15 AM
MVCnum1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MVCnum1 Click here to Send MVCnum1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Glad I was on the right side of the "rigged" game.

Old Post 12-28-06 04:20 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvs209

did you see the game

thats twice in a row they setup the game to allow a basketball team to cover from the foul line. they knew exactly what they were doing

Old Post 12-28-06 04:22 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm not going to aregue or debate the fix/no fix topic, but I will say this. If I truly believed that alot of the games are fixed, I would NEVER be on the public side, I would NEVER bet a team that is 9-4 that is a 1-point dog to a 2-11 team, and I would NEVER bet against reverse line movement. All that being said, I never bet against reverse line movement and I am rarely on a public side anyway. A 9-4 team getting a point against a 2-11 team looks way too easy. Throw in the reverse line movement, and this was a HUGE play for me tonight. Didn't this line look like it was just begging you to jump on Wyoming? And even when most were on that side anyway, the line shifted from Wyoming -1 to +1.

Old Post 12-28-06 04:57 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: