StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Brandon Lang
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Got it.

Thanks for clarifying and looking forward to tailing.

Let's get these.

Old Post 11-20-16 03:47 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mark L

NFL - Game 463 - Ravens (+7.5)
Play - Baltimore Ravens (Game 463). Edges - Ravens: 4-0 SUATS following a SUATS win on Thursday. Cowboys: 0-4 ATS home favorites vs AFC North opponents; and 2-13 ATS as home favorites without rest versus foes off a win under Jason Garrett, including 1-5 SU and 0-6 ATS in games in which the Cowboys are off a win of more than 10 points. We cement the play with this from our well-oiled machine: NFL home favorites are 13-32 ATS in games after facing Mike Tomlin s Pittsburgh Steelers, including 0-20 ATS when favored by 7 or fewer points before Game Fourteen of the season if they allowed 16 or more points in their last game.

Old Post 11-20-16 04:17 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MUSH

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/19/brand...-week-11-picks/

TMZ article mush loves the Redskins. He also likes over 43 SEA, and over 44.5 KC.

caveat emptor

------------------

Playbook

Green Bay over WASHINGTON by 11
If the playoffs were to start this week, Green Bay would be dead in
the water. Thus, Packers’ fans are well past ”relaxing” with Aaron
Rodgers these days. With Green Bay mired in 3rd place in the NFC
North, it’s time for the cheeseheads to stand and deliver. A rare
3-game losing skid suddenly puts them in dire straits. But to use
Rodger’s approach, we say lighten up as the future Hall of Famer is
2-1 SUATS in his NFL career in games when playing off three lossesexact,
including 2-0 SUATS when not favored. He is also 6-1 SU and
5-1-1 ATS in his last seven games against NFC East opposition. The
Skins check in 3-7 SU and 1-8-1 ATS in this series since 1983, and
1-6 SU and 1-5-1 ATS in their last six Sunday Night games. So with
that we suggest you take a chill pill and follow along with THE
CLINCHER: Green Bay is 10-3 SU and 11-1-1 ATS with a win
percentage of less than .666 behind Rodgers in games off a
loss when facing a foe off a win, including 5-0 ATS as a dog

This usually doesn't turn out well for our buddy mush when he's opposite of Lawrence. They have agreed so much this year people have suggested that mush was just following him.

Old Post 11-20-16 05:19 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So what are your FADE selections this Sunday Point?

Old Post 11-20-16 06:21 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MUSH

Baltimore Ravens +7

Lang suggests if your line is +6 1/2 to +7 you make sure to buy the 1/2 point up.

Trying to confirm the amount of dimes.

Old Post 11-20-16 06:30 PM
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cbones

100 dimes

Old Post 11-20-16 06:32 PM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

KISS OF DEATH FADE

MUSH 100 Dimes
RAVENS +7

Let's roll out a big one in the NFL today.

100 Dime Underdog Shocker Game Of The Year

Well, you roll into Saturday on a 3 game winning streak, up +116 dimes of net profit and you give it all back with the 100 dime loss on Washington St.

I said on Tuesday of this week it was one of my most important weeks of the year and I had to have a winning week. No if's, an's or but's about it.

Well, I absolutely love a dog today and when I cash this 100 -- and trust me, I will win today -- I will have locked up the much needed winning week.

Let's recap:

Tuesday - 40 Dime Loss Ohio over Central Michigan

Wednesday - 30 Dime Winner N.Illinois (-1 1/2) 31-24 over EMU

Thursday - 60 Dime Winner Houston (+16) 36-10 over Louisville

Friday - 30 Dime Winner Memphis (-7) 34-7 over Cincinnati

Saturday -100 Dime Loss Washington St over Colorado

Today I hand you a 100 dime underdog game of the year and push the record this week to 4-2 and lock down that much needed winning week.

Time to get it done.

-------------------------------------

PLAYBOOK

4★ BEST BET Ravens +7
Imagine what must be going through Tony Romo’s mind these days.
As America’s highest paid cheerleader, Romo can only stand by and
wish his team well as the dynamic rookie duo of QB Dak Prescott
and RB Ezekiel Elliott are at the forefront of the biggest turnaround
in the NFL this season. So where does America’s team go from here
after an exhilarating 8-0 SUATS march through the rest of the league
this season? The good news is the Boys are 5-0 SUATS their last fi ve
games against NFC North opposition. The bad news is they are 0-4
ATS as home favorites against the AFC North. And that fi ts like a
glove next to Dallas head coach Jason Garrett’s 3-13 ATS mark as a
home favorite versus opponents off a win. It’s never hard backing the
top defense in the league as a touchdown dog. Especially one that is
11-2 SU and 8-4-1 ATS in its last 13 games following Cleveland, and
also 12-3 ATS as a road dog after facing the Browns. And for good
measure, we toss in THE CLINCHER: NFL home favorites are 13-32
ATS after facing Mike Tomlin’s Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old Post 11-20-16 06:36 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ballinhj12

Hilton Contest

Whether your fading the top 5 all around selections, or your fading the top seven selections of the leaders you have been killing it the past several weeks now. When they both line up on the same team it's been a fade, but when the top contestants are opposite of the majority its been a winner to go with the leaders. With that said here is my take on the current selection this week.

Colts 5*
Rams 5*
Cardinals 4*
Dallas 4*
Bengals 3*
Texans 3*

Old Post 11-20-16 06:38 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

double

Thanks.

Old Post 11-20-16 06:40 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point

Love the seeing the KOD fade and the hilton contest fades. The only one that worries me is the Colts. They are my kryptonite. Kill me either way I go with or against Luck and crew usually bite me in the a**.

GL to all today.

Old Post 11-20-16 06:47 PM
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point, please keep those Hilton fades coming. I put them in a teaser...all I need is Houston +13. Gives me a nice hedge with a chance to middle. Thanks!

Old Post 11-21-16 02:29 AM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

oldies but goodies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGzlCwWSW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNFBl9T-u90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOV8rRNq6TU

Old Post 11-21-16 05:19 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MUSH

Saw across the street he is on Oakland -5.5.

Assuming he got that line when it opened.

Trying to confirm the amount of dimes he is going with. Will post as soon as I find it.

Old Post 11-22-16 12:47 AM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ML's Playbook for MNF

Here is his write up in his week playbook newsletter for tonight's game.

Houston over Oakland by 1
In honor of this game being played in Mexico City – before The Donald has the chance to build his ‘wall’ – it should be noted that in 2005 the Arizona Cardinals defeated the San Francisco 49ers, 31-14, at Estadio Azteca. It was the first regular season NFL game held outside of the United States and the game drew the NFL’s highest game attendance at the time with 103,467 fans. Tonight’s contest between Houston and Oakland at Estadio Azteca marks the first NFL Monday Night game to be played outside the U.S. and will exceed the highest attendance of all International Series games to date. Houston is 3-0 SUATS as an underdog in this series, but just 2-8 ATS in its expansion history on Monday Night games. Meanwhile, the Raiders are 2-11 SU and 4-9 ATS following a bye week, including 0-4 SUATS following a win. The Black-and-Silver are also 1-9 SU and 2-7-1 ATS in its last 10 Monday Night games. Grab the points with the superior defense as
Houston “stonewalls” Oakland under the Monday Night lights in Mexico.

Old Post 11-22-16 01:20 AM
BIV2

both sides? 60 d

Lang's 60 Dime play is on the RAIDERS -5.5 vs Texans

Current line on this game is Raiders -6.5 and Lang mentioned nothing about buying points.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=762981&page=1194

Old Post 11-22-16 01:38 AM
BIV2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIV2 Click here to Send BIV2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks BIV2

As the line is growing and MUSH is on the favorite.

I am leaning to the usual fade MUSH play

GL All

Old Post 11-22-16 01:58 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

When in doubt, Fade the Mush

I am playing the texans plus the points and a ML play.

Whichever team is deeper and in better shape will have the advantage w the altitude and heavy smog

Old Post 11-22-16 02:27 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Showstoppa

Yes sir. I faded as well. Also grabbed the under.

Considering a 2H Houston wins game at +165 play.

Old Post 11-22-16 04:09 AM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow.

I think Bill O looked like MUSH with a headset I n that 4th qtr. "Clueless" facial expressions.

That suspect spot of the ball and no challenge on 3rd down but do so on 4th when play should be reviewed anyway on turnover of downs. Horrible.

How quickly my night going 3-0 switched to 0-3.

That's why they call it gambling. LOL

Old Post 11-22-16 05:55 AM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ML Playbook.

This week's playbook newsletter

http://www.playbook.com/POS7716/football/issue14/newsletter.pdf

Old Post 11-23-16 03:06 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: