StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Brandon Lang
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Uh Oh!!!!

I am on the wrong side of this KOD.

Put in a 2 star play on Den PK early this morning.

Any suggestions on how I can hedge this?

Old Post 11-07-16 01:49 AM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buy the other side and lose the 10%, or let the dice roll and hope mush gets lucky.

Old Post 11-07-16 01:53 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was thinking doing so.

MUSH is due. He flopped yesterday and I sense his crash back to reality is near.

Old Post 11-07-16 01:56 AM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hilton contest

Most chosen contest plays top 9.

Philly 4-0 loss
Minny 6-2 loss
Den 4-2 loss
CLE 3-0 loss
KC 3-0 loss
SEA 3-0 ???

WOW

Is Buffalo looking good tonight or what?

Old Post 11-07-16 03:56 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MNF history

This link shows the Seahawks have the #1 win percentage in the NFL with the Bills being 24th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monda..._team_standings

Sea 22-8
Bills 17-24

Old Post 11-07-16 04:04 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MUSH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwYSPR5SD7g

free play
Pelicans +17 @ Warriors

---------------------------------

50 DIME
BANKROLL BUILDING
MONEY MOVE

Seahawks +0.5 / UNDER 50

Let's get back some momentum tonight.

Well, to say I am pissed about coming up short the last 2 days is the understatement of a lifetime after watching Denver get outplayed by the Raiders.

To come into Saturday cashing 4 straight 40 dimers only to implode on Saturday and Sunday is the most frustrating thing about this business.

I pride myself on getting on the right side of a game as my best bet and to go 0-2 over the weekend on the wrong side is absolutely unacceptable.

However, still playing with house money the last 3 weeks.

4-2 This Week

8 Straight 40 Dime Winners

12-4 Football Run Overall

2 Of 3 Winning Weeks

It was just 2 weeks ago you saw me go 5-2 good for +296 Dimes of net profit and last week 4-2 good for +97 dimes of net profit:

Heading into tonight I am 4-2 this week having cashed 4 straight 40 dime winners but dropping the 150 dimer Saturday and the 100 dimer Sunday.

It all adds up to the following:

Last 18 Days $10 Bettor Has Picked Up $2,760

Now it's my job to get right back in the winners circle, deliver a Monday night winner and finish up the week on a positive note.

Nothing left to it but to do it.

-----------------------------------------

Playbook

SEATTLE over Buffalo by 3
If it isn’t apparent the Seattle offense is going through a metamorphic change,
then look again. While managing to score more than 27 points in only one
contest this season (against San Francisco), the Seahawks are burning money
as favorites (1-6 ATS the last seven games) faster than logs in a cabin on Lake
Winnebago during a Wisconsin blizzard. Meanwhile, the Bills are 7-1 ATS
following back-to-back SUATS losses after facing New England, and 5-1-1 ATS
as Monday Night dogs of 6 or more points. Toss in the Seahawks’ puny 2-5
SU and 1-6 ATS mark in games before facing New England, and their 1-4
ATS record the last fi ve games in this series, and it looks as if the changeover
continues. Only the fact that Seattle is 10-0 SU and 8-2 ATS in its last 10
Monday Night games keeps us from snapping the rubber band.

---------------------------------
Killer Sports
The Bills are 11-0 ATS as a 7+ dog when they lost and failed to cover their last two games.

No K.O.D fade today. Still wondering what to do and leaning on the dog with mush having the favorite period.

Old Post 11-07-16 09:28 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It was an odd week. I knew monday when the lines came out. Public money was wierd.I'm embarrassed that I posted anyway. ALOT of great cappers lost last week. This week will be different.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 11-07-16 10:37 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ML MNF

I saw across the street ML has Bills +7.

Different from his playbook write up so assuming above is one of his paid plays.

Old Post 11-07-16 11:35 PM
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

50 Dimes TEASER
Sea +1/2 under 50

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 11-08-16 12:27 AM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sick

What goes up must come down I guess. (regression to the mean) Hard to believe that the most selected plays of the top nine contestants in the Hilton contest when 0-7 on the day. Guess we know to fade the top nine and the most selected in the contest overall now.

Top 9 consensus

Philly 4-1 loss
Minny 6-2 loss
Den 4-2 loss
CLE 3-0 loss
KC 3-0 loss
SEA 3-1 loss

Top 5 Hilton

DEN 695 loss
PIT 604 loss
NO 575 win
CAR 525 tie
PHI 474 loss

Updated YTD RECORD 15-28-2

Old Post 11-08-16 05:42 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MUSH

30 DIME
BANKROLL BUILDING
MONEY MOVE

E.Michigan - Ball State

The journey for winning week #3 out of 4 starts tonight.

Wow, play no defense in the 1st half. None whatsoever.

What a joke. 45 1st half points. 11 2nd half points.

And with that the Seattle and Under 7-point teaser goes down in flames.

Time to brush myself from the last 3 days and start this week out on a good foot.

Still solid run:

12-5 Overall Run

8 Straight 40 Dime Winners

Gave back a lot of hard earned profits the last 3 days. Not to happy about that.

Now it's my job to get right back in the winners circle, deliver a Tuesday night winner and get this very important week started with a winner.

------------------------------

I will post the fade as soon as I find it.

Old Post 11-08-16 06:39 PM
maxx756

he has w.mic.and over tease as a free comp.

Old Post 11-09-16 12:51 AM
maxx756 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maxx756 Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lang
30 Dime
Eastern Michigan (PK)

He's lost three in a row now so full fade is back on.

Old Post 11-09-16 12:52 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Playbook

updated

NCAA this week
5* (7-3) Tennessee
4* (3-5-2) Minnesota
3* (2-6-2) Texas Tech
Upset pick (2-8) Cincinatti
Betcha Didn't Know (2-8) Maryland
Awesome Angle (6-5) Indiana, Colorado st
Incredible Stat (1-10) Tennessee

NFL this week
5* (3-6) Steelers
4* (4-5) Jags
3* (3-6) Rams

Old Post 11-09-16 03:23 AM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Another site is showing these results for Playbook. Since this is Week 11 in NCAAF you can't have records like 1-10 or 6-5.

Marc Lawrence Playbook NCAA
5* (6-4)
4* (4-5-1)
3* (3-6-1)
Upset pick (2-8)
Betcha Didn't Know (3-7)
Awesome Angle (5-6)
Incredible Stat (2-8)

Marc Lawrence Playbook NFL
5* (3-5-1)
4* (4-5)
3* (3-5-1)

Old Post 11-09-16 03:31 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Someone else may have his record different, but the past several weeks there have been two plays instead of one in several categories, so yes you can have 11 already RD. I could have easily made a mistake. The 5* was close to the line one week and I graded it a winner or they could be wrong also.

Old Post 11-09-16 11:42 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yes sometimes he has more than one awesome angle

this week its Indiana and col state

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-10-16 12:33 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Fair enough. May the fade be with us.

Old Post 11-10-16 01:42 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MUSH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odHLLhZhupM

free play teaser
Utah +4 / North Carolina -1 / Browns +18

----------------------------

40 DIME
BANKROLL BUILDER
#9 IN A ROW

Browns - Ravens (Total)

All about my hottest release staying red hot.

Now that I have handed you back to back 30 dime winners the last 2 nights, it's time to step up and hand the world my hottest release for the 9th time in a row.

Last Friday night I made it 8 straight with Miami/Ohio outright over CMU and there is no doubt I make it 9 in a row tonight.

When you are 14-5 your last 19 football selections overall, I am pretty confident it goes to 15-5 tonight.

Last 21 Days A $10 Bettor Is Up $2,710

Trust me when I tell you this 40 dimer will get you the money tonight.

Strap on your seat belts and get ready to roll with football winner #3 in a row and #15 of 20 and continue to build the bankroll towards the weekend.

------------------------

"When you are 14-5 your last 19 football selections overall, I am pretty confident it goes to 15-5 tonight."

Reality is after a 14-5 run you are prime fade material. Looking for his play now!

Old Post 11-10-16 11:28 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I bet its on the over and we are going to have another TNF snooze fest.

Old Post 11-11-16 02:01 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: