StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > the end
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the end

just saw the important messageon the home page . statfox going dark 6/30. msu did all he could to no avail/. the handwriting's been on the wall for a while now.good luck to all in the foxes den

Old Post 06-14-24 01:18 AM
captainjoe388 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Some thoughts - I appreciate what Mike has done trying to keep us going. Through the years- I’ve was able to converse with some great cappers here at Statfox
I first arrived and Curdawg and Shadow9 greeted me with amazing knowledge and wisdom, which I have appreciated & kept this entire time.

If other members move to different sites or start one up - please feel free to email me at brutus5775@gmail.com
Id be happy to join you there.

Mike I’m headed to your neck of the woods in October- always wanted to meet you in person. I was going to wait til the time gets closer, but apparently time is coming to an end.
We’ve talked a few times - but I’ll buy that first round!! Just to say THANKS

Bruce aka brutus5775

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 06-14-24 08:08 AM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sawyer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I just saw it..I can't believe it..

Iron Dogs 2010-2011 Regular Season Record: 144-149, x46.58 Units (1 Unit Each Play)
Statfox Denham's Best Bets Thread 2011: 32-14, %70
NCAAB *10 Totals 2009-2010: 25-16, %60.97
NBA Totals 2010: 133-83 ATS, %61.57

Old Post 06-14-24 10:45 PM
Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawyer Click here to Send Sawyer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fuzzymath

The End

The blue bus is calling us

Old Post 06-15-24 02:48 PM
fuzzymath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fuzzymath Click here to Send fuzzymath a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for all the work Mike!!!

It was a good run.

As a big time (connected) book I knew locally once said on his deathbed....

"Nothing lasts forever"

One door closes and another opens.
Hope everyone finds what they can to fill the void.

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

Old Post 06-15-24 04:24 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maxx756

i 've been a long time studier of statfox i will miss it

Old Post 06-15-24 04:55 PM
maxx756 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maxx756 Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Fuzzy

Now I have that running nonstop in my head

lol

Old Post 06-15-24 06:55 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gambling Fool
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

...you can quote me on that fellas.
Feel free to include me in any new ventures or forums. I am at griffdo@gmail.com.
Its been a fun run. GLTA

Old Post 06-16-24 05:20 PM
Gambling Fool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gambling Fool Click here to Send Gambling Fool a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

count me in as well

mazyck51@yahoo.com

Mike let's get together at the Oyster House on Lawrenceville Hwy soon my friend.

Old Post 06-16-24 10:12 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

We could always do pro-boards

If there any fees associated with it I do not mind paying a monthly fee within reason. I think we can get a free place. One thing I will miss is Mikes info that he posts on tennis, soccer and really everything. I have won numerous tennis bets off of his posts

Old Post 06-17-24 04:29 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow this is really sad news to see. It’s been a great forum for sharing ideas, picks and everything in between. Will definitely miss this going forward.

I too would like to be included in any new forum if one is to be created. My email is jtsachs@gmail.com.

Thanks for the good times, good memories and winners!

-Justin

Old Post 06-17-24 10:31 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

OH MAN, this is sad. Mike, where are you going? I don't want to try and scour sites looking for MSU dogs. Please give us some feedback of where you will be lending a helping hand.
Mike, thanks for everything you have done for this site, it has been much appreciated by me and Im sure others!

Old Post 06-17-24 11:54 PM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fade-n-Away

Man damn

I guess I'll never get to see the inside of the HOF! As many have said it was a good run and so much good information has been shared here over the years. I'll keep an eye out to find out where the crowd goes to.

Thanks for keeping it moving for so long Mike!

Old Post 06-18-24 04:14 PM
Fade-n-Away is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fade-n-Away Click here to Send Fade-n-Away a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ditto what Brian said!

PM would be fine

Old Post 06-18-24 10:48 PM
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Isigned up for that statchat in the notice, we;ll see how it goes.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 06-19-24 10:19 PM
captainjoe388 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Flying time...

Thank you MSU Dogs. :)

And all those who made statfox possible.

I tried my best to never drive you owners and moderators insane!

And thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have made all the years a pleasure.

Walked me through gambling time itself!

We all experienced the birth of online gambling, in some form, amazingly, many of us, 25 years or so ago._

Statfox, sports, it was a natural to settle into it all. It became internet family. : )

Rock on people. Nice song choice Fuzzymath!

Stay in tune!!! I was in serious AI building mode and just read the update today.

drkerplunkenstien@outlook.com

Of course I will follow the next iteration of it.

I give RUSH their name back!!! Farewell "bytore" ya evil PRINCE of DARKNESS!!!!

I'm drkerplunkenstein now. Free at last!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha hahaha haha ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stBOhNxLrbM&t=7s

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 06-23-24 11:27 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hof

fade n, nothing in the hof anymore just breadmans links to various topics

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 06-24-24 04:17 AM
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

to see how bad things got, look in the help and support section, go back a few months and see all the unresolved questions and problems. maybe the new site will have better customer service

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 06-24-24 06:11 AM
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bytore

You will always be Bytore brother! Truly one of a kind

Old Post 06-24-24 11:25 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dontknow how the newsite will work.. But..all places are in it to make money through ads, fee or whatever.
that being said if I am in charge, I have every members name at statfox more than likely they sold out.. so I am sending and email inivite.. Lets see how it goes.. Been fun all these years

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 06-28-24 12:13 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: