StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > my man,s lines
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my man,s lines

Rockets 12-. His college is the same as everyone else, 7 and 2. I am playing Mar and Ariz on my own, so maybe you people better be looking at the other side of my own picks.

Old Post 03-29-03 11:27 PM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

JVF you should bet the other side of your picks. Thanks for posting. GL

Old Post 03-29-03 11:29 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

breadman

You are probably right. The only reason why I am taking Mar is because the public moved the line a half of a point. And I don,t have any reason to even be betting the other one.

Old Post 03-29-03 11:36 PM
defcon

jvf

Will you be around during baseball season ?

Old Post 03-30-03 12:39 AM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

defcon

Not all the time, but wil post from time to time. I don,t follow baseball at all. I used to follow it a long time ago, but don,t anymore.

Old Post 03-30-03 01:06 AM
Hammer

This just shows jvf's system will not work in the long run...play with caution...If he was a pro handicapper I might listen to him other than that, I think jvf, you should stay in your trailer and shut up because you do not make since to anyone except yourself.......

Old Post 03-30-03 03:11 AM
Hammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hammer Edit post   Report post
Hammer

jvf..........Also, buy a new keyboard or learn how to type.

Old Post 03-30-03 03:12 AM
Hammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hammer Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Bringing the HAMMER down

Hate to get involved with this but I think Hammer speaks for alot of us. Play against or follow? And what really humors me is why would you throw money away to pacify *your man*?

The bad mouthing I do not participate but if we are here collectively to crash the books a clear explanation of your angle, I think is necessary.

I surely would not take Houston -12 but hell I guess the objective is to bet against?

Old Post 03-30-03 03:21 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Gentlemen
You are a little late for the ride. In total, JVF's college line info hit at least 80 to more like 85% correctly. I believe it was 12-1 ATS at one point. With prodding from many of us in this forum, he reluctantly posts info on his man's pro lines. He said many days ago that he didn't know how the pro angle would work. He told us from his first post on DAY ONE some time ago that this information would be his contribution to the forum. As I have told him and I am telling you this is just another tool to use/don't use in making $$. Fade anything or anyone in this forum as you wish. We all have our own sets of eyes and don't need help in moving forward toward our goals. Take responsibilty for your own plays and use this forum to your advantage. GL

Old Post 03-30-03 03:40 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Got cha

Not trying to cause havoc really just trying to understand. Hell thats a mean record if thats the case wish I was on that train...

GL

LT

Old Post 03-30-03 04:11 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Hammer

breadman....you are one of the biggest Arse kissers here so what you think doesn't matter...go home or go tell it to ragterd or whomever else you are here!

Old Post 03-30-03 04:19 AM
Hammer

And it is not the case, because nobody keeps records here!

Old Post 03-30-03 04:20 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hammer
I'm sorry if we don't spend all our time trying to fade each other's plays and talking **** about each other. Like they do in some OTHER forums (you may know of one). It's obviously not as hostile here as you may be accustom to. We here are aware of of our own action and don't have to post records for forum jumpers to use and post elsewhere.

Hammer
"since"
Those that live in glass houses shouldn't through bricks.

Old Post 03-30-03 04:28 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sorry "throw"

Old Post 03-30-03 04:29 AM
Hammer

go home boy arse kisser

Old Post 03-30-03 04:30 AM
Hammer

shows your IQ

Old Post 03-30-03 04:31 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Go back to your service forum.

Old Post 03-30-03 04:31 AM
Hammer

What? I wish you were in a service and got killed.

Old Post 03-30-03 04:34 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Houston 102-89. Another winner.

Old Post 03-30-03 05:55 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hammer

I really don't understand your negativity here toward JVF, Breadman and now you are bringing me into to this, I see in this thread. I was under the impression that you were looking forward to baseball and working together here. It seems we get rid of a guy like Galkirk and now you are acting in many ways like him. I thought your appearance on the board around the same time he left was just a fluke. Starting to really wonder. What do you have to gain by being this way? Most of us here are just trying to share information and beat the book. It would be nice if you could be a part of it with us instead of all this name calling, insults.and negativity. You started on me with your first post here and I thought we had cleared the air. Now the namecalling again. Lets work together and keep it positive and stop the bashing. WE are hours away from MLB. Lets win instead of argue, bash and insult one another.

Old Post 03-30-03 06:20 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: