StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > awright, heres what i came up with for a couple of games so far
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
freeneasy

awright, heres what i came up with for a couple of games so far

indians/b-jays based on a projected score i get the b-jays to win 5.37 to 3.32 and after factoring in a few more stats i gave the jays a 57% chance to win. but before i run off to make these guys a play on the run line i isolate the last 3 games for lee and halladay. and if t had to make a bet based on the last 3 games for each pitcher it would have to be lee for the indians by far.

mariners/a's heres another one. based on weavers rd record and haran's hm record the a's project to win the game 6.24 to 2.28 and to win it with a 66% chance. run line here i come, but isolating weavers last 3 games and harans last 3 games, if both pitchers come back to repeat their last 3 then weaver comes out with a substancial edge. no matter how much i want to and with my limited info, weavers coming into this game looking pretty good and fella's every sporting event is an event where its 'strength verus weakness' and i just cant give it to haran and the a's. damn, cant give to weaver either

cubs/pirates. cubs get the score here at 4.63 to 3.66 and a 56 % chance to win. isolating the last 3 games marquis has a 56% edge and at -120 will gain 2.60 cents on the dollar but on the projected score the cubs win by a little less then a full run. it looks like the cubs win this one but it also looks like you might be holding on to the edge of your seats when they hit the bottom of the 9th

mets/astros, the astros have a 53% chance to win this by a scor of 4.10 to 2.84. when projecting the last 3 games for each pitcher they tie at 2.94 t0 2.93 but combined with pelfry's last 3 games rcord of 0-3 and rodriquez last 3 game record of 1-1 then that puts pelfry's chances to win this game at 33%. all toll iam getting the astros with a 60% chance at this game to win by a run maybe 2. its not a bet yet as i'am going to cap a few more games. but the one thing i try to remember is this, its a game of strength versus weakness .

Old Post 07-06-07 11:51 PM
freeneasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freeneasy Click here to Send freeneasy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

If you're dying for action...

...pull the trigger on your A's RL. I don't see this being close. Or, parlay the A's and over 8 if you can find a book to take the action.

Good luck.

Old Post 07-07-07 12:04 AM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: