StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > any thoughts on the rays/royals tomorrow?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
robbingvegas

any thoughts on the rays/royals tomorrow?

only against the proverbial doormat Royals could a team on an 11 game losing streak with the 2nd worst record in baseball be favored on the road.

crazy...maybe the rays bust out tomorrow...doubt it though

Old Post 07-06-07 04:58 AM
robbingvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robbingvegas Click here to Send robbingvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am backing the road team for this series.

Bike

Old Post 07-06-07 05:18 PM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm on the DRays.

Old Post 07-06-07 06:26 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

D'Rays

Though I'm not about to put my money where my keyboard is, I'd be inclined to say Tampa ends the losing streak today.

JZ

Old Post 07-06-07 06:48 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AngryBeavers
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I Like KC today

Shields has not been the same since his hot early season start.

Old Post 07-06-07 07:53 PM
AngryBeavers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryBeavers Click here to Send AngryBeavers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: