StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > God likes the Bears
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
quantum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

God likes the Bears

I knew he was a bears fan.

THROUGH 130 PM EST...A LINE OF SHOWERS OVER SOUTH CENTRAL FLORIDA AND THE ADJACENT COASTAL WATERS COULD EXPAND INTO NORTHERN AREAS OF METRO PALM BEACH COUNTY AND THE ADJACENT COASTAL WATERS.

SOME LOCATIONS THAT COULD BE AFFECT BY THESE SHOWERS ARE JUPITER...JUPITER FARMS...TEQUESTA...AND PHILO FARMS. RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE BETWEEN QUARTER OF AN INCH TO HALF AN INCH IN THE HEAVIES SHOWERS. MARINES CAN ALSO EXPECT HIGHER SEAS IN AND NEAR THE SHOWERS.

Old Post 02-04-07 06:34 PM
quantum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quantum Click here to Send quantum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Go Quantum

I love it when you get on the weed. It's beautiful to read your outpourings then! LOL

Old Post 02-04-07 06:37 PM
Highbeams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Highbeams Click here to Send Highbeams a Private Message Edit post   Report post
quantum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dude, YOU READ.....sweet.

no weed yet ...just allot of Bear Kool-aid

Old Post 02-04-07 06:42 PM
quantum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quantum Click here to Send quantum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Incredible

RICKY PROEHL is in ANOTHER SUPERBOWL???!!!!

Well, KISS my ASS!!!!

LOL

Old Post 02-04-07 07:45 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brandy

Quantum

That is so funny, I live a couple miles from Jupiter, and Tequesta, really would like to see the Bears win OUTRIGHT, a cover won't work for me since I was born and raised in Chi-town.

GOOOOO BEARS!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 08:19 PM
brandy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandy Click here to Send brandy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brandy

What's the weather like down there?

And how far are you from Miami?

Thanks, in advance.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:44 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brandy

sherlock

Weather looks to be good football weather. Overcast, mid 60's light wind about 10-15mph, and a very light sprinkle from time to time. I'm almost a hour away

Old Post 02-05-07 12:19 AM
brandy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandy Click here to Send brandy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: