StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > greetings commoners and peons
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

greetings commoners and peons

ol' stools don't have to tell you where he is at, now does he? last night was one of those nights where you just go with flow and hope no video evidence ever gets out,if you know what i mean!

well the burning question on everyones mind seems to be "stools who do you like in the suoerbowl"? i have been approached by no fewer than 200 people down here about that,and my answer to all of them was "i am not really sure,but get with me around 5 p.m. est and i will have an answer"

i will make a few token wagers on the baskets today leading up to the superbowl (which by the way,all of you within driving distance will be able to get in for less than a grand) as i have seen several selling tickets in that range here at the hilton.

here are a few that i will play

under in both nba games at noon

denver

temple over the total

florida state

canissius

Old Post 02-04-07 05:43 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

stools

thanks for the plays. i thought i saw you on the NFL Network last night in South Beach. i know you'll send me pictures from last night. let's have a good day
hey what about a "super courtesy flush"

Old Post 02-04-07 08:21 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OIIIIIIIO
Banned User

0-3 so far, hope you turn it around

Old Post 02-04-07 08:40 PM
OIIIIIIIO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OIIIIIIIO Edit post   Report post
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RICOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

thanks for the support,caught a couple of bad breaks this afternoon i see as the hawks goes to ovetime to lose my total and i failed to put one word in my post.oh well florida state comes through and wins the game.can't win them all, though if anyone should it would be me,as i am knighted and also a noble piece prize receipent.just look it up.

o.k. now off to the superbowl as i am going to try to turn what many consider to be a mistake,into something good in my favor.
(that mistake being a low ML on indy)

i have spoken to several of my friends in low places and what they are teliing me is this "stools if chicago wins on ML i am screwed and if indy covers the 6.5 i am screwed"

so what will cause my friends the least distress? an indy victory,but a chicago cover! so that's what ol' stools will go with and the books have actually did me a favor by making the Ml almost 100 points light. so i will play both sides (with roughly double with the points) and hope the game ends between 1 and 7 (3 and 4 look awful good)

my scenerio should it play out worst case (an indy blowout) will be the loss of roughly 1 unit of play. a chicago SU i break even.

i will also play over the total on this football game.

FLOAT ON!

Old Post 02-04-07 10:29 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
themillionare

ummmm

you dont have a ego!!!!

no not at all

Old Post 02-04-07 10:32 PM
themillionare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themillionare Click here to Send themillionare a Private Message Edit post   Report post
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no, but i did pick me up a cool 15 units of profit your last time out.

Old Post 02-04-07 10:40 PM
msudogs

stools

have you heard from jimmy "the chin" today?

Old Post 02-04-07 10:43 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

greetings msdogs

i got the total from jimmy.he is at the game also.although he has better seats

Old Post 02-04-07 10:45 PM
msudogs

great to be on the same side (over) with you & jimmy. let's bring'em home tonight
GL

Old Post 02-04-07 10:50 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: