StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I am sorry statfox I did not mean it that way
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
gametime
Banned User

I am sorry statfox I did not mean it that way

my brother called me last night ask me to check a score he had bc vs mich st he said did I win I said hold on I will look it up i saw bc 77 mich st 70 on statfox scoreboard. I told my brother you won he said good then he calls me back and says cant you even read a ffffff score right I said I did he hung up on me thinking I was bull****ing him. now he sees the post calls me up and says you werent bull****ing me I SAW YOUR POST ON STATFOX. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY HE WOULD KNOW i wasnt pulling his leg I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO NO IF THEY COVER A GAME. IF IT CAME OUT WRONG i AM SORRY STEVE AND ALL OF YOU AT STAFOX YOU GUYS DO A GREAT JOB. BUT THAT SCOREBOARD...

Old Post 12-07-05 08:12 PM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
JetsFan1680
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the drama...

Old Post 12-07-05 08:17 PM
JetsFan1680 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JetsFan1680 Edit post   Report post
Redak

i run into the same problem everynight. unless i am watching it on tv, which i usually am because i have all the sports packages, i don't trust any scoreboard. especially in college sports. i usually try to get more than one to make sure i get an accurate score. or wait for the bottomline on espn. cbsportsline has been wrong before, scoresandodds, fox sports (has to be the worst from my expierences), and yes stat fox has been wrong before. glad to here that it is an ap problem and i assume that most of these scoreboards are probable opperated by them that is why the problems come up. either way i feel your pain gametime i have many a times in the past wrote down W's or L's to come to find out later that it went the other way. the best way is just to go to your book if you use an online one and see how they graded it, but even at olympic they have been wrong for me before, just once but enough for me to always double check!!!

glta

Old Post 12-07-05 08:28 PM
Redak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redak Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

need a score?

1-800-555-TELL (8355) voice automated information service, only prob is some some schools not listed

Old Post 12-07-05 08:33 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yahoo is the worst

Old Post 12-07-05 09:14 PM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: