StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > statfox guys
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

statfox guys

this is showing up at the top of my page. any idea what this is or why it is happening

<% If sPageTitle<>"" Then %> <% Else %> <% End If %> <% If sPageDescription<>"" Then %> <% Else %> <% End If %> <% If sKeywords<>"" Then sKeywords=sKeywords & " statfox stat fox statfox.com sports handicapping" %> <% Else %> <% End If %>

Old Post 07-19-05 04:39 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just started happening tonight

Old Post 07-19-05 04:39 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

buster

Hello,

What are you talking about on the top?

Statfox Dave

Old Post 07-19-05 04:44 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

underneath address bar but above your statfox logo

<% If sPageTitle<>"" Then %> <% Else %> <% End If %> <% If sPageDescription<>"" Then %> <% Else %> <% End If %> <% If sKeywords<>"" Then sKeywords=sKeywords & " statfox stat fox statfox.com sports handicapping" %> <% Else %> <% End If %>

Old Post 07-19-05 04:47 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dave i just sent you an e-mail with a picture of it.copied and pasted

Old Post 07-19-05 04:54 AM
StatFox Dave
Administrator

buster

Hello,

Thanks i will take a look

Statfox Dave

Old Post 07-19-05 04:58 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ferndog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I got the same thing. The Foxsheets link got bigger too

Old Post 07-19-05 07:17 AM
ferndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferndog Click here to Send ferndog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PROBLEM IS NOW GONE

what was it some kind of super duper top secret double probation spyware???????

Old Post 07-20-05 01:44 AM
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Buster

Hello,

Nope no spyware just some technical problems we were having when setting up our new contest section. Hope your playing?

Statfox Dave

Old Post 07-20-05 02:45 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'D RATHER TAKE A PROSTATE EXAM FROM CAPTAIN HOOK THAN MISS IT!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?????????????

OR CRAP MY MAMA'S FRYING PAN

Old Post 07-20-05 03:27 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: