StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday Dog Pound
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday Dog Pound

Kansas City +159 Oly 3 units.

Old Post 07-17-05 06:53 PM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

skeeter

have no idea what is going on,but to keep in the spirit i have

atlanta +187 pinnacle 3 units
Hampton - 14-1 TSR in the second half of the season
Martinez - Mets 1-7 at home on Sundays

balt +106 pinnacle 3 units
Ponson - 29-13 TSR vs. AL West opponents
Meche - 12-22 TSR pitching off a win

GOOD LUCK SKEETER!but i have a sick feeling this died about 2 weeks ago when the people that were supposed to keep up with the standings just quit doing it.really sad.and then to have the mistakes that were made in scoring just made it that much worse.HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Old Post 07-17-05 06:59 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

skeeterb...

You're a very optimistic man...

Keep up the good work...

By the way, what your % and + Units record ?

My last record whas +63 units and I belive 55 %

Please let me know when you reach the +50 units...

Then I will start posting again my MLB DOG PMP's...

In the meantime... Enjoy !

Michael K. ( Friday13th, Dog Pound Champion '05 )

Old Post 07-17-05 07:05 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DeepDraw
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Atlanta +190 3 units Bowmans

Old Post 07-17-05 07:14 PM
DeepDraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepDraw Click here to Send DeepDraw a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The way "I" see it, Statfox took over the contest and offered prizes for the year and each month of the contest. Statfox awarded the month of May, June has not been awarded. I won't quit.... Statfox has some catching up to do.... Unless they are going out of business.

Old Post 07-17-05 07:26 PM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday

At one point, I was up 48+ units for the month of June. My inner voice said, lay back, but the only way to catch the leader, is play...

Did you receive your prizes?

Old Post 07-17-05 07:32 PM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah skeeter i forgot about the prizes!pretty lame if you ask me.there were actually only about 10 people playing daily and if they could not keep up with that,well so be it.truly a sad spectacle

Old Post 07-17-05 07:33 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ummm...

First of all... this is not personal my man skeeterb !

But in the last Update Standings:

http://www.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28827

You are in the place # 23 with +4.6 units ( not +48 )

Please let's keep this real !

Michael K. ( Friday13th, Dog Pound Champion '05 )

Old Post 07-17-05 07:42 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday

It is not personal... At one point during the month of June. I was up +48 units.... At the end of June, 31+... Please read carefully.

Old Post 07-17-05 07:49 PM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

skeeter said at one point in june he was up 48 units and did in fact finish june 35.24 to the good for that month

Old Post 07-17-05 07:49 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

since last uptdate on July 14th

You have post 3 plays :

July 14th
Kansas City Royals +180 ; 3 units ( Win +4.8 units )

July 15th
Pittsburght Pirates +170 ; 3 units ( Loss -3 units )

July 16th
Texas Rangers +120 ; 3 units ( Win +3.60 units )

So... you have +4.6 units + 5.4 units in the last 3 days

Your uptade record is : +10.0 units

Like I tell you before... when you reach the +50 units, please let me know

Keep it up kid

Enjoy...

Old Post 07-17-05 07:53 PM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SKEETER JUNE CHAMP

narrowly defeating rmarq for the month!so skeeter was junes champ!and rmarq was going along well and probably lost interest when they quit posting the standings.he had QUITE THE RESPECTABLE RECORD.

Old Post 07-17-05 07:54 PM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SKEETER JUNE CHAMP

narrowly defeating rmarq for the month!so skeeter was junes champ!and rmarq was going along well and probably lost interest when they quit posting the standings.he had QUITE THE RESPECTABLE RECORD.

the contest was to be broken down into monthly winners and one year end winner

Old Post 07-17-05 07:54 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

yes...

at the end of jun +31 units...

then you loss to that point -22.35 units in july

Or maybe I need a new glasses...

Old Post 07-17-05 07:57 PM
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday

The totals are for June, not the season.... Lets keep this truthful, stop posting you are the champ... Until someome else says so...

So Friday, do I get a free week of plays for draging out this "contest" that is doing nothing more than "pimping"your service?

Old Post 07-17-05 07:57 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL...

Ok... if you're gonna fight !

I'm out....

Thanks and enjoy...

Sorry, if I offend you in any way !

Old Post 07-17-05 08:01 PM
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday

The pimp service comment was in jest... So did Statfox proclaim you the "2005 Dog Pound" champ?

Old Post 07-17-05 08:07 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

By the way...

Where's the good old :

StatFox Steve / Administrator of this great site ?

I think we need to do one of this two options :

* Resume the "Dog Pound Contest"
* Or end the "Dog Pound Contest"

In the meantime... enjoy !

Old Post 07-17-05 08:08 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

skeeterb...

No... no one did !

And you're right... like I said before, I'm sorry if I offend you in any way.

Michael K. ( Friday13th, With out a title till this day )

Old Post 07-17-05 08:11 PM
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday

Well said!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-17-05 08:12 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: