StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Paul Skenes every single game!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Paul Skenes every single game!!

If you're not betting him every game and betting over 7.5 on his total strikeouts every game then you've been missing out. I have bet on him every week since he got called up. He has been absolute money. Some"expert" said bet skenes UNDER 7.5 K's for today and gave a great write up but I never second guessed it. I don't know what his exact numbers are but I feel like i win with him every time. He has a long way to go and I hope he can stay injury free. Throwing as many 100 mph fastballs as he does Im sure it will get him one day but for now hes one of the best in the game

Old Post 07-11-24 11:44 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Skenes on the season

Generally every time that he pitches the total is 7-1/2 Ks and here is what hes done in 11 games:

3 ** The one real stinker

Not to mention he is 6-0. A lot of times I bet Pirates first 5 innings depending on who hes pitchng against. Oddsmakers have not shown him a ton of respect yet. Pittsburgh was barely a favorite today at -120

Old Post 07-12-24 02:08 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

https://x.com/pitchingninja/status/1811751815576248818?s=42&t=NVxp2P3FOb77MrHjREJ8vA

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

Old Post 07-12-24 06:39 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bread

Its truly a thing of beauty lol. We were fortunate to get him down here for a year so I literally watched him pitch every single game at LSU. While I can say I knew he was next level. I also knew when he hit the bigs he could get chewed up at some point. That has not happened. I started playing him the day he got his first start vs Chi-Cubs back 11 games ago. I just cant stop playing the Pirates when he pitches and betting those K'S He sure seems to be a generational talent!

Old Post 07-13-24 03:38 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: