StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday College Football 5* & 3*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday College Football 5* & 3*

5* Duke +11.5 vs Wake Forest

Duke not as visually appealing as Deamon Deacs as Duke arrives in this one at 5-6,but with 4 of those losses by 7 or less.Wake Forest is inarguably improved over last year with some solid wins under belt,but double digits against a Duke team playing with revenge and also for a Bowl bid.Blue Devils also are 12-1 ATS in their last 13 games on fieldturf and Wake Forest has secured Bowl bid, this game should be very close. I like the points. GL

3* UConn +5.5 vs Cincinnati

Bearcats a very very risky chalk proposition at 3-8 and 2 FBS wins by a total of 5 points.UConn actually played respectable against UCF and South Florida over last few weeks and are stepping down considerably in competition level against an opponents they have solid chance to defeat.Bearcats are 2-12 ATS in their last 14 home games.I like UConn, GL

Old Post 11-25-17 02:32 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puckslug
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's have a great Saturday. Best of luck

the first rule of making money is to not lose it.

Old Post 11-25-17 02:53 PM
puckslug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puckslug Click here to Send puckslug a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

I was going to go the other way on both of these but I'm riding the Pro train once again! Lets start this Sat off the right way!!!

CHOO CHOO!!!

Old Post 11-25-17 02:55 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL to everyone! M-1, I have atrong aversion to chalk. Iowa was exception yesterday as Husker Football has sadly been emasculated by horrible leadership.

Old Post 11-25-17 02:59 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love the Blue Devils today! Good luck Trader!

Old Post 11-25-17 03:25 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

duke was one of my 5 possible plays....bol
today.

Old Post 11-25-17 05:39 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Auburn +6 vs Alabama

Think this has gotten as high as it will get. I will grab points here . Auburn has outscored opponents 176-78 since loss to LSU back in October and are playing with Triple revenge against Tide. Tide still with some injuries and Auburn with an edge there. I like points. GL

Old Post 11-25-17 09:13 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We matched up on the first 2 today but battling on the Bama/Auburn game. I got them at -4.5. So maybe a 24-20 final.

GL

Old Post 11-25-17 09:46 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cbones, I have no doubt even if Auburn covers I will be biting nails till end playing against Alabama! GL

Old Post 11-25-17 10:14 PM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My math sucks.

Typing and in the car (not driving). But hopefully you knew what I meant of us both walking to the window to cash in

Old Post 11-25-17 10:18 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes sir Cbones a 5 points Bama wins gets us both to the window. GL

Old Post 11-25-17 10:26 PM
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice work "T"

Old Post 11-26-17 06:46 AM
rojero is online now Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you are the man

Old Post 11-26-17 06:47 AM
rojero is online now Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: