StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > For What It's Worth 12/23/14 :
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For What It's Worth 12/23/14 :

On my radar already is Ark. St. , more to come later folks $

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-23-14 12:57 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Also :

BYU -9 is being looked at , waiting on totals for Det. @ Ari. St. / Wichita St. vs. Hawaii .... and Georgia Tech is on my radar as a dog +6

G.L. to All !

Old Post 12-23-14 03:18 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Plays Today :

3 Sides :

Ark. St. -2 / BYU -10 (waited to late but still like) / G. Tech +5

Totals :

O 139 Det. - Ari. St.
O 125.5 G. Wash. - Colo.
U 132 Wichita St. - Hawaii
U 162 BYU

G.L. To All $

Old Post 12-23-14 09:07 PM
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like GW/Col over as well.

Old Post 12-23-14 10:03 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3-1

so far but need overtime in a bad way in a game ?

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-24-14 12:49 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: