StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tuesday College Hoops 5*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tuesday College Hoops 5*

Only play I like after 1-3 day yesterday.GL if you tail

Arizona.St -8.5 over Detroit

Like situation here for Sun Devils as they have been a rascal to beat at home and are also coming off 2 straight losses, so plenty of incentive to put foot on accelerator here.Titans seem to go down like Titanic in road games as they are 2-5 ATS last 5 road encounters.I will lay points and look for double digit Devil win.

Old Post 12-23-14 05:27 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck. Hit another 5 star

Old Post 12-23-14 06:06 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Im in amigo,lets cash$$

Old Post 12-23-14 08:01 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trader, I jumped on them and they're looking real promising so far in the 1st half, let's bring it home!

Old Post 12-23-14 09:58 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mark,

Barring a major collapse they should easily come thru for us, glad you tailed

Old Post 12-23-14 10:48 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great call

I don't even think w 4 players on 5 they can blow this lead

Wish I bet more as I am getting my ass handed to me today w Cleveland state, de Paul, de Paul over, and POS Hofstra

Old Post 12-23-14 10:50 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice job amigo,thanks$$$$

Old Post 12-24-14 12:34 AM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: