StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > For What it's Worth :
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For What it's Worth :

Had a wonderful time @ Derby Lane yesterday , cashed 7 winners in 9 try's and a fantastic dinner .

Came home and noticed I cashed 7 of 7 with big smile on my face .

Brought me back to the plus-side around here ( bought-time ) $

Todays a big slate , but still gonna scale-back by doing more homework , and a post is forth coming .

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-22-14 01:40 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1st. Off :

Furman @ Minn. - 27

Opponents power rating = About the same

O/U = About the same

ATS = About the same

All things considered , me thinks this line is to high ..... hmmmmm ?

G.L. to All !

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Old Post 12-22-14 02:15 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

More :

George Wash. Colonials ..... allows 10 points less defensively than Ohio

@ -7.5 even though on the road , my smart-chart see's a flaw in this line ?

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-22-14 02:50 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Blonde Moment :

The above game is played in Honolulu so its even more interesting ?

G.L. to All !

Also those two transfers for Temple really up's their 3 point ability , avg just 4.5 this season till the last game where they nailed 16 of them ???

Old Post 12-22-14 03:21 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Positive Energy Today :

George Wash. - 7.5
Furman + 27

Totals :

Witcita St. - Loyola Mary. O 132.5

Tulane - Washington U 136.5

Wisc-Milw - Arkansas U 142.5

Long Beach - St. John O 135

Kansas - Temple O 136.5

G.L. to All !!!!

Old Post 12-22-14 06:17 PM
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets keep it rollin young lady !!!

Old Post 12-22-14 06:54 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Easiest $$$$$

As stated ..... a big mismatch

77 to 49 = Kaching !

G.L. to All

Old Post 12-22-14 11:02 PM
msudogs

gointo battle on the Temple total, let's have a good evening
GL

Old Post 12-23-14 12:28 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks YO 11 :

And msu off to a 12 to 2 start , as mentioned those two transfers are great shooters from downtown , wouldn't be the lest impressed if Temple won outright ?

Who ouda-thunk ?

Best to All !

Old Post 12-23-14 01:24 AM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5-2

The day was not a complete wash , hade a few sheckles in the end $

12-2 the past few daz , hope to keep it rolling at a decent clip ?

G.L. to All !

Old Post 12-23-14 12:13 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update :

Above :

Also those two transfers for Temple really up's their 3 point ability , avg just 4.5 this season till the last game where they nailed 16 of them ???

Morgan from U Mass. & Coleman from Clemson

Although 3 pt shooting was " never " figured in because they went 21 of 28 in the paint , they still doubled their season avg in that area .

One to keep a eye on in the future as these two kids are a game changer for Temple $

G.L. to All !

Old Post 12-23-14 02:52 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: